“Love The Things I Love”

The Things I Love
Ranked #36 of 307 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is my go-to place when I need a special gift. Owner has great taste of style and has many unique items in her shop. One of my favorite places to shop. Friendly staff -- make you feel very welcome, and glad that you shopped with them.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Joanne Wunderley has made a tranquil oasis for shopping in her store. There are so many beautiful items, it will be hard to make up your mind..so buy it all! Something for kids, guys, young and old!

Reviewed 9 August 2013

visit here on occasion. Keep forgetting to try their afternoon tea. Will one day. Really nicely decorated around the Holidays.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

Three friends and I occasionally meet for tea in the Northern Virginia area. This was the best place we have yet encountered. The food was delicious and so well presented. A small cup of soup was served first, followed by scones, tea sandwiches, fruit, and cakes,cookies. We had made reservations and our table was set for us with porcelain name cards and a little wrapped favor for each. Our server was attentive and responsive. The tea room is at the back of a charming gift shop - a perfectly wonderful afternoon for all of us.

1  Thank Kayandtom
Reviewed 21 December 2012

Tea is an experience in this shop. The food is all delicious, and the ambiance is great. This is not only a place for tea, but for browsing in the shop for those perfect little items you need. The space is limited, and reservations are definitely needed, and afternoon tea is not offered every day,so it is well worth the time and effort to plan ahead. The shop is located in Old Town Manassas. Please check out the web site for more information.

2  Thank Judith Z