“New Orleans Manassas-style”

Ranked #3 of 297 Restaurants in Manassas
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: As a popular gathering place for locals and area visitors, Okra's guests can be found nightly enjoying happy hour specials, chatting around the bar or dining on authentic Cajun and Creole cuisine. At Okra's you are sure to find a restaurant rich in local history and alive with color, flavor and some of the best food in Manassas.
Lenoir City, Tennessee
“New Orleans Manassas-style”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We love Okra's! I highly recommend the Bayou Burger, which is out-of-this-world. The waffle fries are a "must have" when you order your sandwiches. And you can choose from a variety of Abitas on draft. The atmosphere is a bit of New Orleans Warehouse district.

• Visited December 2013

Bristow, Virginia
“Perfect for a Po-boy craving”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

My husband and I have lived near by all our lives and just decided to eat lunch here for the first time. We will be back. Tried the jambalaya, shrimp and grits, and fried oyster po-boy. The grits were alright, but I wouldn't order again. The po-boy was delicious which not going to lie, surprised me a bit being far from NOLA. I think it was the breading - it really added to the flavor. Will definitely be back for another.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank BareTruth0827
Atlanta, Georgia
“Cajun in Virginia”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Hotel I was staying at recommended this restaurant and I found it to be a good choice. The female server was very patient with me as I tried to make my food choices and helped me with my selection. I stayed with their jambalaya since I liked all of the ingredients. Their cornbread was lighter then some that I have had. Tipped my beverage over by accident and the servers were quick to clean up my mess and bring me a new drink. The food was spiced right and I enjoyed it. Dessert---You must have the cranberry bread pudding with the bourbon sauce!!

• Visited February 2014
Dallas, Texas
“wonderful-not to be missed”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

start with a salad-make sure to order peppercorn ranch dressing,then voodo chicken fingers,then creme brulee-whenever i'm in town,my sweetheart and i have to hit this place..a special treat!!

• Visited January 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Decent Cajun Food in Manassas”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Okra's in a warm, friendly place in Old Town Manassas. On my last visit I had the oyster po'boy, which uses the real bread (imported from Nawlins) and delightfully tender fried oysters. They bring in beer from the source, the food is cooked with the proper technique and spices. The only thing that's missing is the warm weather and the view of the Mississippi outside the window. Instead, I got a view of chilly Virginia, complete with the Polar Vortex. I can't blame Okra's for that. I really enjoyed this restaurant.

• Visited January 2014