“Very accomodating and pleasant hotel”

Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I stayed one night in a 2 bed room suite. The room was very spacious (we had 2 adults and 5 kids!) The layout was helpful 2 bedrooms and a pull out couch for our party. The staff at the Residence Inn were great, they went out of their way to make our stay pleasant. We were picnicing in the garden area and the manager brought us over napkins and offered to help clean up. Plus they let us check in early and check out late.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park

Reviewed 8 May 2012

We enjoyed our stay here, the place could have been a little cleaner, it had cobwebs on the ceiling but over all it was clean. A few little items had damage like the shower curtain was torn on the edge. But I've seen worse. Breakfast on the other hand was terrific, eggs to waffles plus muffins and bagels and cereal and oatmeal. They had coffee 24 hours and the staff was nice. We didn't have a problem at all it was nice for us to have the kitchen in the room, it gave us the option of cooking for ourselves or even heatinf up left overs.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I recently stayed at this Residence Inn for a funeral. It is clean and the staff are very courteous and always ready to help out. Stay away from the silver room keycards that say "elite"... I had to change mine 3 times...they don't work!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Shawn M, General Manager at Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2012

Dear Go Global79, I am sorry to hear that you had a problem with your Key card, I am sure this must have been frustrating. I am pleased to hear that even though you had this minor issue my staff was able to overcome this inconvenience you experienced. Please be sure to come and see us next time you are in the Manassas area.

Reviewed 25 March 2012

Very nice hotel for a very decent price. Convenient to the local area with a very courteous staff. I would definitely stay here the next time I am in town.

Stayed: March 2012
Shawn M, General Manager at Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2012

Dear Traveler, Thank you for the wonderful comments. My entire staff strives to deliver outstanding service and I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations!! We hope to see you on your next visit to the Manassas area.

Reviewed 24 March 2012

I stayed at this property for a short business trip. As with most Marriott properties, it was clean and well maintained. The staff was friendly, and went out of their way to help me when I needed it. The free breakfast was more than satisfactory and service was well above par.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Dear MikeSap, Thanks you for your kind comments. I will be sure to pass on your positive words to all of the staff. We take great pride in our hotel and ensuring all of our guests are satisfied. We hope your business brings you back to Manassas and that you choose the Residence Inn as your Home away from Home.

Reviewed 24 March 2012

The nicest Residence Inn I have stayed at. Great rooms and staff is very friendly. Close to Manassas Battlefield and restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2012

I arrived at 230pm and my room wasn't ready, so I came back 1/2 hr later to check in. Nice rooms, great breakfast and friendly staff. Even though I had a problem with my key card on my 2nd day stay, it was taken care of promptly. This place is everything you would expect a nice Residence Inn to be.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Dear Bill D,
I am delighted to hear that our Residence Inn by Marriott met your expectations! I am disappointed that your key did not work on your second day, but am thankful that my staff was able to respond promptly. We hope to see you again in your business travels.