“Not ur normal place to eat”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #31 of 337 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I like this place. Its the only place that I know where u can throw peanutshells on the floor. Food is good to. I had a pork chop with apples...I had a salad to but didn't like cuz it had cheese in it and that's because I am picky about cheese. I also because they sung happy bday to me

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Have been here many times, great filets. Also, very good and listening to your requests, it seems other restaurants all now say our way or no way. The now prefer you not to throw your peanut shells on the floor.

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

We went in for lunch at 11:30 and it wasn't busy at all. We were seated immediately and a few minutes later another family was seated behind us. The server took their drink order, brought back drinks and took their food order - didn't even glance our way! Then strolled back to the kitchen. Terrible terrible customer service!! I had to go up to the front to ask for someone to come help us and there was a waitress up there who apologized and said she'd be right over (not the same one that ignored us). After Raquel took our order, the food came out promptly , she said sorry again for the rudeness of the other server. Food was very good, atmosphere kid friendly, prices good. We've been here plenty of times but never encountered the rudeness we did this time in the beginning - Thank you Raquel for being a great waitress and even interacting with our 4 year old.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Visited Logan's twice on a recent business trip. The menu has a lot of steak choices and combos including seafood. Burgers, salads, BBQ...what you would expect. The food was really pretty good, steaks cooked perfectly. Drinks were not watered down as in many places. Service was very attentive, especially when we were a large group. I would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

This is a great place to meet family and friends when I'm back in town. Their steaks and beers are consistently good and a decent value.