“Great place, Great owners”

Best Western Manassas
Ranked #9 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I come down from Pennsylvania every other week for work, and I always stay here. The rooms are always clean, the ownership does anything and everything for me. Breakfast every morning. This is my home away from home!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
daxa P, General Manager at Best Western Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

It is heartening to hear when we have made a guest feel at home. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Your time and business are important to us.

We hope to welcome you back soon! If you ever need anything, do not hesitate to ask. You can call me at 703-368-7070.

General Manager.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Average hotel for the price range but excellent staff...friendly and helpful. Room comfortable and well-priced. We wanted hotel outside beltway to avoid traffic on arrival and departure. This one a good choice.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
daxa P, General Manager at Best Western Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you feel about your stay with us. Your input is valuable and will help us make The Best Western Manassas experience better for you in the future.

We hope you will stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

The room was fine, except for sight of one roach on the ceiling, I saw that one! My girlfriend saw one on the floor!! All the staff were pleasant to us the whole weekend, till we checked out, the desk person didn't seem to concerned about the roaches that I just told her about!!!!! I've stayed at Best Western in my past, and always had a great experience with rooms and staff. This was some time ago, like 15 yrs. or so, I hope roaches don't show the sign that Best Western has gone down hill !!!!!!!!! Robert L Nichols sbs49@excite.com

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert N

I apologize for your unpleasant experience with our hotel. Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention. I will personally have my staff double check for any insect activity and have any treated immediately. As for the individual you informed about the problem, I will ensure they are retrained on the proper procedures for reporting such issues.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay and giving us the opportunity to correct any issues. Your business is important to us and we do hope to see you again.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Easy to find, clean enough. Not the best breakfast, but we found enough. Oddly, room cleaned except they forgot to make up the beds. Was a adequate hotel for our trip through the area. Would stay again if I needed an overnight location. Front desk staff was very helpful and accommodating.

Stayed: August 2014
daxa P, Manager at Best Western Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Your feedback is important to us.

First, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I can assure you that we are currently in the process of expanding our breakfast, opening a newly renovated breakfast room, and updating our facility.

Hopefully, you will stay with us again, and we will exceed your expectations.

Daxa Patel, GM

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I would / will highly recommend. We would not hesitate to stay again when our travels puts in that area. Lost of stores and restaurants to go to that are only a few miles from the hotel. This survey states there has to be 200 characters minimum. I can makes my statement in less words / characters.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
daxa P, Manager at Best Western Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Robert,

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. It is just as important to hear what we are doing right to make your stay comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again.

Manager

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Only stayed one night in room 103 (King Bed).
Arrival was very efficiently handled and the lady was very pleasant and welcoming.
The room was spacious and clean and everything worked flawlessly.
King bed was very comfortable and the whole premises was quiet and peaceful - we had a great night's sleep.
Breakfast area is at reception area and could ideally be a little more spacious but we found seating ok and the choice of breakfast items was very good. The breakfast area was well maintained with continuous monitory and restocking of items as required.
After 3 nights at La Quinta Waldorf ( the motel from hell) this was just so relaxing.
i HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ESTABLISHMENT AND WOULD BE HAPPY TO STAY THERE AGAIN.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
daxa P, Manager at Best Western Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Dear J0hnMcKay Adelaide, South Australia,

Thank you for taking the time to give a review of our hotel. It makes me very happy to hear when we have made a guest feel comfortable and welcome. We do appreciate your business and hope to be able to serve you again.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The room was very clean and comfortable. I slept very well - considering my room was right near the lobby. But after a long drive and with the A/C on in the room, I slept like a log. I love the smaller pillows! Everything worked great (tv, shower, hair dryer, fridge, etc) I was even able to park my car right outside my window. :) However, the breakfast was different matter, Set up in the already-small lobby, it was on two separate and a little confusing stations. The cereal choices were rather lacking - no raisin bran or honeynut cheerios (like I've had in several other BW Hotels) and the cereal quality was like that of no-frills brands. Kinda blah. There were no bananas or oranges (while I was there) - only apples. I selected two and later found that one of them had a hole and mold. Eww. There are no restaurants right nearby. Only an IHOP a short drive away. All in all, a good place to stay for a comfy sleep. Also, no pool here (which I already knew about).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Jean K

Dear Jean K Sparta, NJ,

I am so happy to hear that your room was comfortable and your stay was enjoyable.

I can assure you that over the past few months we have been revamping our breakfast selections and are in the process of updating the service station. Guest service in our hotel is always a work in progress; we are always looking for better ways to serve.

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay. We appreciate your time and business.