“excellent”

Best Western Battlefield Inn
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 16 April 2014

stay here couple times a week excellent rooms and staff are very professional at there jobs and take very good care of their guest.been staying here for several years for business good location and very good price. if you ever have a problem they are always willing to take care of it right of way which i've had very few problems over the years i have stay here.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Clifford C
Sarah L, Manager at Best Western Battlefield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear Clifford; From all of us with the Best Western Battlefield Inn, thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service at a great value, we are very pleased to see that was well received during your time with us. We greatly appreciate you being a return guest and for letting our hotel be your home away from home all this time.

We will see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

The staff couldn't have been more accommodating or pleasant. I did not go to the breakfasts so I can't comment on them. My only complaint would be no elevator BUT they let us use the service elevator.

Room Tip: I had a king n/s room and it was very nice. Corner rooms have a wrap-around window which I liked ver...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank elmochamp
Sarah L, Manager at Best Western Battlefield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear elmochamp; Thank you for taking the time to share your trip with us. We are very pleased to see you had a great stay and appreciate the warm remarks and compliments for our staff. We are delighted to see that you will return to the Best Western Battlefield Inn on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

This is my second time staying at The Battlefield Inn being there for a special event held at the hotel. The staff is wonderful. My room has been great...all refurbished and toasty (both stays were in January!). It's a dog friendly so my dog approves too! Clean, nice breakfast and it is more than just a cellophane wrapped doughnut! I would definitely recommend this hotel and would definitely return.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Sarah L, Manager at Best Western Battlefield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Dear Guest; Welcome Back and thank you for selecting the Best Western Battlefield Inn as your choice hotel when in the area. We are delighted to see you enjoyed your stay and thank you for the wonderful review and positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

We only stayed for one night as we were travelling through. We're glad we chose this hotel. It was next to the interstate exit and was very reasonable. We arrived quite late so dropped our cases in the room which was nice, clean and large and went straight next door for a drink and food. The lady in there named merl (hope I've spelt it right) was really nice as was the food. The staff in the hotel in both the evening and following morning were also great and very helpful.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Sarah L, Manager at Best Western Battlefield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Dear Guests; Thank you for the wonderful review of the Best Western Battlefield Inn. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the praise for Meryl and the rest of the hotel. We will certainly share the review with them. Thank you again for being our guests. We hope to be your choice hotel when you return to the area.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Staff very accomodating. Went out of way to make my stay more comfortable. Awesome lounge with bands Breakfast hits the spot. Room very nice. Outdoor swimmimg pool makes you feel great. Would stay here everytime when in area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tammy B, General Manager at Best Western Battlefield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you it was such a pleasure to receive your review and thank you for taking time out of your busy day to let us know about your stay. I am always glad to hear that my staff did a great job assisting you while you stayed with us. I am very glad to hear you were able to enjoy our Restaurant and Lounge while visiting with us and we do hope you will stay again soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I stay here every time Im in your area, at least 2 times a year. I would not consider staying some where else. Everything I need is within walking distance and your just off 66 and super easy to find Thank you for every thing you do for us.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tammy B, General Manager at Best Western Battlefield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoy your stay when staying with us and thank you for being such a loyal guest. We look forward to your return. If ever I can be of any assistance in the future please do not hesitate to call me directly.

Tammy Bragg

Reviewed 30 July 2013

The Best Western Battlefield Inn is like my home away from home. I always enjoy my stay here. Love the open courtyard area. The rooms are very clean and spacious and non-smoking rooms are available. There is a resturant and lounge on site and they also offer a complimentry dinner buffet for the guest on wednesday nights.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ronnie H
Tammy B, General Manager at Best Western Battlefield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to let us know about your stay and we always look forward to having you stay with us. I am so glad to hear you have gotten to enjoy our complimentary dinner on Wednesday evening. If ever I can be of any assistance while staying with us please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Tamm Bragg