“Bed pillows are terrible. Room needs repair the property is...”

Wyndham Garden Manassas
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
GreenLeadersSilver level

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Manassas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

This was the best sleep i have ever had in a US hotel!
Beds are great with fantastic pillows and fluffy comforter. None of those synthetic hotel blankets! I felt like I was sinking into a cloud every night.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

1 Thank Patricia M
Manassas, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

The room was clean, no funky smells, and the bed was comfortable so that's an immediate star. But one the elevators wasn't working, so I had to walk from the back of the building towards the lobby to take the other one. I wasn't about to take 5 flights of stairs in my pregnant condition. I was sick the entire trip, so I asked guest services if someone could bring up silverware to my room. They told me no and that I had to come get it myself from the restaurant! Not what I expected from a hotel with the price I was paying. The food is also overpriced. You'll get a better meal at one of the many restaurants in the immediate vicinity.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Breeheart
Midlothian
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

We have friends that live in Haymarket, Virginia. We stayed 5 nights at the Wyndham Garden Inn in Manassas. The rate was very reasonable and for an extra $5.00 a day, my husband and I both got an excellent breakfast. Between 5 - 8 pm is happy hour...beer/wine and dips...there is always a bowl of fruit by the front desk...apples, oranges or bananas. Daily paper free in the lobby. The room was very clean and neat. I can't think of any negative. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Our stay couldn't have been nicer. Good job Wyndham.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Travellers also viewed these Manassas hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas
Candlewood Suites Manassas
Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park
Hampton Inn Manassas
Hampton Inn Manassas
#1 of 20 in Manassas
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manassas
BEST WESTERN Battlefield Inn

Been to Wyndham Garden Manassas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden Manassas

Property: Wyndham Garden Manassas
Address: 10800 Vandor Lane, Manassas, VA 20109 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites)
Region: United States > Virginia > Prince William County > Manassas
#1 Green Hotel in Manassas
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden Manassas 3*
Wyndham Garden Manassas is located 25 minutes southwest of Washington, D.C. We are easily accessible from I-66, US 234 & US 29 and convenient to all Washington area airports. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Garden Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Four Points By Sheraton Manassas Battlefield Hotel Manassas