We stayed 5 days in hotel Haliaetum. It is a good hotel and represents good starting point for the exploration of Slovenian coast.
- Good value for money, especially if you book some special offer
- Location not far from sea
- Friendly and professional stuff
- Good food
- No internet in rooms
- Little bit outdated furniture/equipment in rooms
- All hotels from resort use the same restaurant area, so it can be very crowded around the tables with food
Regarding the Slovenian coast, it is not exactly the nicest location for summer vacation/swimming etc. We prefer to go there in the late spring or early autumn for relaxed vacation and long walks near the sea and in the nature. I don't recommend to go there in the peak summer season, since there is a small number of tiny and unattractive beaches, in no-way comparable to Greece or Spain.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Simon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simonov Zaliv Hotel Izola