All reviews mine host volunteer helpers solo traveller years visit little gem weather was perfect dry river bed favourite tipple well worth the effort everyday life welcome drink on arrival malaga airport nothing is too much trouble relaxed atmosphere friendly dogs short drive
Reviewed 30 May 2016

Well, just returned from my 5th visit to Finca Natura.
Had a wonderful time as of course I knew I would.
Read my other reviews on this as there is not much more to say other than it seems to me to get better each visit.
The food is excellent and Andy and his team do everything possible to make the stay perfect.
I went early May and had 10 days this time. The weather could have been better for the last couple of days but of course this is not within Andy's control although I think he wishes it was.
Going back for my 6th visit early August, (should be hot!)
It feels like I am going home, met at airport, greeted on arrival by the staff, drink or two at bar then a first rate lunch overlooking the pool. Strip off and sunbathe, what could be better?
Thanks Andy and your staff for everything keep it up.
John.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JOHN L
Reviewed 14 September 2015

Our priority was to find a location that provided a completely relaxed environment for our first naturist experience and we found it at Finca Natura. Andy greeted us at the airport and from then on we knew we had chosen well. As stated in other posts, Andy is a perfect host and ensures that all of your requirements are accommodated with food and drink prepared as you would like. The accommodation is fantastic and perfectly clean. Long mealtimes with great food, entertaining conversation and plenty of your favourite tipple ensure that you reach the required state of relaxation. Attentive helpers are also at hand to ensure standards are maintained. Thanks to everyone for making our stay so enjoyable.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank ChilledJen
Reviewed 3 August 2015

Just returned from my 4th visit. A superb holiday yet again. My special thanks to Andy, Charry, Jessie, and Sarah for making me so welcome.
I must also mention the wonderful massage that Tania provided. I would recommend a Tania massage to all guests. Very relaxing and she uses some soothing oils.
Andy's food is something else and the portions are not for faint hearted but of course you only eat as much as you want.Met up with a couple that I met in April, David and Sarah, lovely to meet again.
Andy had five helpers during my visit and I think he has the proportion of guests to staff just right as I was looked after like royalty
If you are new to the naturist lifestyle this is the ideal place for you as it is secluded and no pressure is put on anyone, you can be naked all day if you wish with no one judging you. I will return hopefully on October and I am sure I will not be disappointed..

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JOHN L
Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

I searched the Internet for a relaxing getaway in Southern Spain, preferably close to Malaga. I can't believe I was so fortunate to pick this wonderful place. It was everything and more that I wanted, a totally relaxing (although we did have some great nights) hideaway.
Andy is a fantastic host, his cooking tremendous and ably assisted by his helpers. As a solo traveller it is ideal , lovely meet new friends over long lunches and even longer dinners, both around the pool. I've never stayed in a Naturist place before but it was fantastic. There's no pressure on you to be naked, it's up to you.
Andy was 'taxi' man taking us to the station and into Alora etc. I did 3 trips to Malaga, Ronda and to El Chorro for the Caminito Del Rey walk. It is a truly relaxing place but it is on the doorstep of some lovely places to visit. I loved everything about the place. Met some great people, Kelsey, Floor, Kate, Jose, Paul etc etc. Cant wait to go back, promised Andy to do paragliding with him next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fantastic holiday, thanks guys!!!

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Smith1264
Reviewed 3 July 2015

just returned from such a relaxing, amazing few days with Andy and his helpers, everything was perfect, especially Andys incredible cooking, the location was superb and the accommodation brilliant, it is an absolute gem of a find and who ever visits you will not be disappointed xxj

Room tip: 3 rooms all great