“a little gem”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Capanes Del Golf

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Athens, Greece
“a little gem”
Reviewed 21 October 2014 for a stay in June 2014

A little gem of a place
the apartments are run by a lovely friendly british family (while the owner is russian woman) and made us feel very welcome.I've lived here with my family in June in a 3 bedroom apartment.I was the 1st customer cose apartment is brand new with exellent design. The first thing you notice is how large and beautifull apartment is. I like the vertical garden in living room a lot. Management is very professional and helpful. The security men even know our names :-)
The facilities include several swimming pools( the main one is huge with lawn chairs for sunning) , a sauna, gym. The indoor swimming pool has gydromassage and it was difficult to get my son out of pool.He can stay there forever :-)))
I've been around and I've never seen another complex that soo much green and so safe with such many features.
I'm very noise-sensitive and the apartment is solid in terms of not hearing your neighbors walk around .its just 6 apartments in building.Only one was over me. 3 down and 1 on same floor.
You need car in this area for sure. Everything is close,but you need to drive 5-10min max. The people who lives in complex mostly comes for vacation time.A good mix of friendly people.
We will definitely be going back, and would recommend to friends and family. Whether you are looking to go with friends, family or partner this is the place to go

Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
VictoriaC...
“Couldn't recommend highly enough!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

we were absolutely delighted with our stay. The apartment is beautifully presented and stocked with everything you could need.
Lana was so helpful when we booked the apartment, and had thought of some lovely touches to make us feel welcome (we were particularly grateful for the chilled wine waiting for us!)
The complex is very secure, with a helpful 24hr, English
speaking concierge. Very green and pretty with a super pool and gym just a few minutes walk from the apartment.
The location is convenient for exploring Benehavis, Banus and Marbella with taxis arriving quickly and low fares.
We hope to return soon!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Cherelle2...
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
“Absolutely amazing”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

This apartment is absolutely stunning and so are its surroundings. Lana has been the consummate professional and also very friendly. The booking process has been a dream and Lana has answered all of my questions (there were many) with detail and speed. I could not think of a more perfect way to spend a holiday. Benahavis is a perfect authentic little village with amazing views and restaurants. Everything about the apartment had been thought about with such detail and Lana left everything we could have possibly needed and more.
I would not stay anywhere else when going to Marbella, the trip into the main Puerto Banus harbour is only about 10 minutes and costs around 20 euro.
I can not recommend this apartment enough and I can't wait to go back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The apartment and the fact it was on a gated community
Liked least: the local taxis are a nightmare and the next door neighbours complained about any noise after 10pm
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing