As stated in a December/2010 review, the massage my fiance and I received was terrible and the experience was not worth the money we spent. However, the spa gave us a gift certificate wanting us to try it again -- they said our experience was not how or want to be known for. So, we booked another appointment. This time, the massage therapists we had were both excellent (absolutely no sneezing or coughing all over me). Without saying anything about our previous experience, they new exactly what we needed: a quiet, relaxing, professional massage. It actually left me wanting more. The cost of the massages included gratuity, but we were so pleased with our massges that we left both our massage therapists an extra $20 each. We hope to visit Woodstock, VT again in the summer, and will definitely consider booking another massage session. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vermont's Most Beautiful Address. Woodstock Inn & Resort is a year-round destination in the village of Woodstock, Vermont that embraces the vision of Laurance and Mary Rockefeller. With a legacy that’s deeply rooted in the Woodstock community, the Inn is cherished for its preservation of New England history, heritage, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Woodstock Inn and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Hotel Woodstock
- Woodstock Resort
- Woodstock Inn Vermont
- Woodstock Inn And Resort Vermont