Every once in a while I come across a hotel that feels just right. It is a combination of fine decor, warmth and comfort and attention to service and detail. The Woodstock Inn is one of those places.
The hotel is beautifully appointed with fine furinture and decorations, but feels homey and inviting. The staff is amongst the best I've ever experience in terms of professionalism and hospitality. They truly take pride in their jobs and for the establishment at which they work. Though often promised, hotels rarely deliver. The Woodstock Inn delivers.
The rooms are of standard size, but comfortable. It actually felt like I was in a bedroom of a large home. It was a combination of classic country styling with all the modern conveniences. The bed was extraordinarily comfortable to the point that I had difficulty getting (wanting) to get out of bed.
The location of the hotel is perfect. Whether you're here to ski or to golf, many options are a short drive away.
If you're lookng for a special get
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vermont's Most Beautiful Address. Woodstock Inn & Resort is a year-round destination in the village of Woodstock, Vermont that embraces the vision of Laurance and Mary Rockefeller. With a legacy that’s deeply rooted in the Woodstock community, the Inn is cherished for its preservation of New England history, heritage, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Woodstock Inn and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Hotel Woodstock
- Woodstock Resort
- Woodstock Inn Vermont
- Woodstock Inn And Resort Vermont