We have stayed in a lot of places around Hanover, Woodstock, and Stowe, and honestly the Woodstock Inn is one of the best. The rooms are first rate, but also they just do a great job creating a communal space in the lobby. There are places to read by the fire, they provide you with tea and cookies in the afternoon, and there are so many things to do in the area. I'd strongly recommend this to anyone. Even when there was an issue with our room, they quickly fixed it and provided us with a complementary dinner. It was a great experience. Oh, and the spa, how could I forget. Best spa ever! Love the outdoor hot tub. Giver yourself extra time to chill out there before your appointment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vermont's Most Beautiful Address. Woodstock Inn & Resort is a year-round destination in the village of Woodstock, Vermont that embraces the vision of Laurance and Mary Rockefeller. With a legacy that’s deeply rooted in the Woodstock community, the Inn is cherished for its preservation of New England history, heritage, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Woodstock Inn and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Hotel Woodstock
- Woodstock Resort
- Woodstock Inn Vermont
- Woodstock Inn And Resort Vermont