We stayed here for two nights in one of the heritage rooms. It was small, but adequate. The location in Woodstock is so nice. You can walk to everything in town. You have to drive to the fitness center and it is mostly used by local members. We ate lunch at the Red Rooster and thought the food and service were great. If you are not looking for the B & B experience, than this is THE hotel in Woodstock. I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vermont's Most Beautiful Address. Woodstock Inn & Resort is a year-round destination in the village of Woodstock, Vermont that embraces the vision of Laurance and Mary Rockefeller. With a legacy that’s deeply rooted in the Woodstock community, the Inn is cherished for its preservation of New England history, heritage, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Woodstock Inn and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Hotel Woodstock
- Woodstock Resort
- Woodstock Inn Vermont
- Woodstock Inn And Resort Vermont