My husband and I traveled with our 18 month old. Woodstock Inn is great. Rooms were clean and nice and well-priced. Pool was fantastic - easy shuttle bus ride. Staff in phenomenal. We ate dinner in town but enjoyed breakfast at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vermont's Most Beautiful Address. Woodstock Inn & Resort is a year-round destination in the village of Woodstock, Vermont that embraces the vision of Laurance and Mary Rockefeller. With a legacy that’s deeply rooted in the Woodstock community, the Inn is cherished for its preservation of New England history, heritage, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Woodstock Inn and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Hotel Woodstock
- Woodstock Resort
- Woodstock Inn Vermont
- Woodstock Inn And Resort Vermont