They spent a lot of money to make a welcoming Spa, complete with hot tub, drinks, and bath robes. BUT, after spending $200 on a massage package I was left wishing I'd stayed home. The made me walk through the front entrance in nothing but a short bathrobe. My massage therapist talked during the entire session, so I couldn't relax. And then they added a 20% gratuity to the charge which I had no choice but yo pay. I complained to the manager who said she would give me a free massage to change my mind, but then they kept putting off scheduling it and shortening the massage time, making it pointless to attempt to try it again. Save your money, there are better places to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vermont's Most Beautiful Address. Woodstock Inn & Resort is a year-round destination in the village of Woodstock, Vermont that embraces the vision of Laurance and Mary Rockefeller. With a legacy that’s deeply rooted in the Woodstock community, the Inn is cherished for its preservation of New England history, heritage, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Woodstock Inn and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Hotel Woodstock
- Woodstock Resort
- Woodstock Inn Vermont
- Woodstock Inn And Resort Vermont