We loved the Woodstock Inn and Resort, and want to go back. There is so much to do: they have a shuttle to Suicide Six for skiing/boarding; a shuttle to their health center where there is a pool, sauna/steam, racquetball, cross-country skiing, platform tennis, indoor tennis, workout equipment, and classes; a really good restaurant; a cozy bar; a library with tea at 4; nice rooms; nice common areas, some with roaring fires. The spa is supposed to be great too. Only thing I'd change would be to get a room with a bigger bathroom. The bed was great. Shopping in beautiful Woodstock is good, and I recommend the VINS in Queechee to see the raptors. Kids would love that part.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large and luxurious traditional Vermont inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Woodstock Inn and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Hotel Woodstock
- Woodstock Resort
- Woodstock Inn Vermont
- Woodstock Inn And Resort Vermont