My wife and I celebrated our 40th anniversary at the Woodstock Inn. Everyone was very pleasant and accomodating when we checked in. Our roon was outstanding with a woodburning fireplace. We ate at all three restaurants and the food and service was excellent. The new spa was impeccable and very relaxing. Our overall visit throughout the resort was very relaxing. We spent alot of time just sitting around the resort and enjoying our beverage of choice either in front of the main fireplace or in the many sitting areas they provide. Late afternoon we enjoyed the Green Mountain coffee and the good cookies they provided. We can't say enough about how good our stay was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large and luxurious traditional Vermont inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Woodstock Inn and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Hotel Woodstock
- Woodstock Resort
- Woodstock Inn Vermont
- Woodstock Inn And Resort Vermont