We stayed in room 2 and it was large and charming. Gas fireplace, large bathroom with 2 person Jacuzzi tub and a stall shower. The floors had a tilt to them that you would find in an old building and there were some drafts in the room. But the innkeeper had a quiet space heater in the room, the nice gas fireplace, heavy drapes on the windows that we pulled close and an extremely comfortable king bed.
The woman who responded to my reservation was great in response and the greeting we received from the innkeeper was extremely friendly as well. Very welcoming. We decided to have dinner at the onsite restaurant and were glad we did. Very well prepared pork loin and duck confit. The also had a cocktail with a local bourbon, #14, and made a very interesting Manhattan. The breakfast the next morning was equally good.
I will definitely stay here again----just hope the VT Dept of Transportation smooths out Rt 106 from Woodstock down to the Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1822, the KVI has been completely renovated and restored. Offering rooms and suites, fine dining and an award winning wine program. All rooms include free breakfast, parking and wifi. Located just 4 miles south of Woodstock Village, adjacent to Green Mountain Horse Show grounds and near Killington, Okemo and Suicide Six Ski areas. Many seasonal activities nearby, swimming and skating on-site. Packages available. Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Kedron Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kedron Valley Hotel Woodstock
- Kedron Valley Inn Woodstock, Vermont