Sleep Woodstock Motel
506 On The River Inn(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$261
Braeside Lodging(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$431
US$384
The Shire Woodstock(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$153
Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge(Quechee)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$92
QualityInn
Super 8 White River Junction(White River Junction)
US$78
White River Inn and Suites(White River Junction)
US$132
US$128
Hotels.com
US$148
US$201
US$195
Hampton.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstwo bedroom suiteroom keyroom was cleankeurig coffee makermini fridgefree wifirooms are smalllocal eateriesstay there againlong trailquiet at nightlate arrivalfit the billflat screen tvroad noisegreat recommendationsstayed one night
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My 14-year-old son and I stayed at Sleep Woodstock in June, on the way to camp drop-off. The owner was kind and helpful, and over the course of two days we ate at three establishments offering discounts if we showed our key. Nice! The room was everything we wanted and none of what we didn't. The beds, in particular, were outstanding - comparable to an upscale hotel chain. Our room was clean, fresh and visually appealing. There was lots of natural light and quiet, which was a lovely surprise. I'll return again to pick up my son next month, and I'm looking forward to a restful visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank C T
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We enjoyed our recent stay at Sleep Woodstock. I've stayed at a bunch of budget motels, and they always have that awful polyester comforter, ugh. This one had a real duvet, with a good shower, and also good amenties (Kurig coffee machine, little fridge and microwave in room, lots of hot water, good water pressure, heat worked well and pretty quickly). Also was about half the price of the big inn in town, where my conference was! About 8 min drive out of Woodstock, so very convenient for us. Also owner very nice, said we could bother him for help any time of day or night, he lives right over motel, so we thought that was very nice. Thanks Sleep Woodstock!
S.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank SLRS132014
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Patrick the owner is super nice guy. My wife, my 90 pound Belgian shepherd, and I had a wonderful stay. I brought my wife here so I could ski and we could check out Vermont. We also wanted to bring a large dog which is harder to do than you'd think given the number of places which say they accept pets. Patrick couldn't have been more accommodating. Macey, the dog, was welcomed with cookies every day. We stayed in March during the University of CT's spring break. I skied Okemo and Piko and while Killington and Pico are the closest mountains Okemo was not a long drive maybe 30 minutes. The room was clean. I mean very clean. The walls had been taken down to the studs in the recent renovation. The linens where from Keen, New Hampshire, and the Mattress was super comfortable. I've been lucky to have stayed at some great hotels, and the bed at the Sleep Woodstock was as comfortable a bed as any of them. The fixtures were new and as was the flat panel tv. The room had fridge, Kuerig machine and microwave oven. Now, this is a roadside motel circa the 1950's or 60's so not everything is perfect... Yet. The bathroom was dated. And, my only complaint, the floors of the bathroom was cold so bring slippers. Patrick said renovations on bathrooms would begin, two at a time, in the off season. I would stay here again. It was safe, clean, and very friendly. As the other reviewers have indicated you get very friendly and good recommendations and discounts from the owner. When you go don't miss the coffee and pastries at the Woodstock Farmers Market 5 minutes down the road.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
10  Thank Matthiew B
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We stayed here during a recent trip to VT. The owner was extremely friendly and helpful with information about local restaurants and activities. The room was clean and quiet and had everything we needed. Would highly recommend Sleep Woodstock.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank becpierce
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Our stay at Sleep Woodstock Motel was great! The owner was very friendly and welcoming and offered great advice on restaurants in the local area. You also receive discounts on dining for just staying at Sleep Woodstock! The room was very clean and comfortable.

I highly recommend this place to visitors. It's a great price for the quality and service. I am definitely coming back next time I come to ski in Killington.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple