“Lovely restaurant”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Pennsylvania
“Lovely restaurant”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We enjoyed two really delicious dinners here during our stay in Woodstock. The setting is cozy and relaxed, and the staff was very friendly.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank lovelondon4

New Haven, Connecticut
“EXCELLENT FOOD AND SERVICE”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

It was a few months ago so I want to try to remember everything. service was excellent. very friendly staff. food was tremendous. my husband had pate which he said was the best he ever had. he also loved the lamb for his main entrée, tender and delectable. I had the veal and oh my god, it was delish. melted in my mouth. even the bread was awesome. everything was excellent, especially the service. those women work their butts off running around. we enjoy eating at good restaurants. we don't go to Fridays or chilis so we know what good food is. can't wait to go back.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank carolyn l
Sarasota, Florida
“Best Food in New England”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This exquisite restaurant off the main street in Woodstock,Vt. offers two menus daily.....
a bistro menu and a fixed price menu. Selections from either menu are truly top of the
line. The wine selection is also excellent. My family has visited this restaurant for years.
Most recently,this month, we had visited several restaurants in the area, and this was
by far the best in quality of food,service,wine,and variety of choices. Bon Appetit.........

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank CandaceBEQ
New York City, New York
“Eating First Class”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I made a reservation a month in advance in preparation for my trip to Woodstock with my boyfriend. I had read great reviews on Trip Advisor.

- Staff was welcoming and nice. They weren't trying to sell you expensive food, but gave honest opinions about each entree.
- I had a filet mignon while my boyfriend had the Grilled Tuscan Lamb. Filet Mignon was done medium well as requested and amazingly delicious and juicy. The Lamb was done medium rare, by chef's recommendation and melted in my boyfriend's tongue. We each had a drink as well to accompany our meals: I had the the white wine: Chardonnay and my boyfriend had the 457 Cocktail drink, which was sweet and strong. It';s recommended for those who enjoy the "old Fashioned".drink.

Very memorable experience and we walked drunk and happy as if we were princes.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Ciabattaface
Ronkonkoma, New York
“Eat and enjoy”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We have visited the Prince and the Pauper several times over the past 20 years. The service and the food is always outstanding. It is not cheap but always delicious.

• Visited February 2014