We had the best time we could possibly wish for. We spent a weekend at the Jackson House and EVERYTHING was perfect. We stayed at the Clara’s Corner suite and our stay very much felt like we were at home.
We received such a warm and special welcome from Rick and Kathy. We just didn't want to leave. All the details were perfect (accommodations, decoration, and THE FOOD). Rick cooks breakfast and I had never had such a good breakfast before.
I cannot emphasize enough how special everything was.
I highly recommend it and can’t wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jackson House Inn offers refined relaxation surrounded by the beauty of Vermont. Just outside the village of Woodstock, our property is perfect for a private romantic getaway or a chance to reconnect with friends. 6 one-room suites with fireplaces and 5 classic bedrooms blend history with modern conveniences - all with an en-suite private bathroom with shower (some with massage tubs), WIFI, in-room controlled air conditioning/heating, most with HD television service. Locally-sourced, organic products are featured in a memorable multi-course full breakfast served at individual tables in our dining room, and non-alcoholic hot and cold beverages are available at all times. Wines, beers and spirits are available in the late afternoon/early evening. Stroll three acres of grounds including a freshwater pond and perennial gardens or gaze at the landscape from patios, balconies and chairs on the lawn. In colder months, a floor-to-ceiling woodburning fireplace burns during breakfast and the evening hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Jackson House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson House Hotel Woodstock
- Jackson House Inn Woodstock, Vermont