Rooms very nice as is 1-glass-wine happy hour 4:30 to 5:30 and a fully stocked bar but no ice or drinks after 8pm. Good location-can walk downtown. Free WiFi. Amenities for bath but no bath gel. Bed in our room king size which is somewhat unusual in b&b.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victorian splendor meets modern convenience at this boutique hotel in the village. This luxury Vermont inn features 8 romantic guest rooms, all with private baths, period antiques, color cable TV, Wi-Fi and air conditioning. Guests enjoy sumptuous 3-course candlelight breakfast, featuring a selection of entrees, inn-made breads and pastries, served at individual tables. This romantic Vermont bed and breakfast also offers a tavern and terrace with pond and perennial garden exclusively for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Village Inn of Woodstock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Inn Of Woodstock Hotel Woodstock
- The Village Inn Of Woodstock Vermont