We loved our stay at the Woodstocker Inn and we look forward to going back someday. The hosts were lovely and the inn was so cozy. Our room was spotless along with the rest of the home and we took advantage of relaxing in the double claw foot tubs. We don't have a tub at our home so the Westminister bathroom was a huge selling point. Get there if you can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original village 'green eco' Inn - 15 AWARDS more than all the other Woodstock B & B/inns combined! Including - Telegraph UK - Worlds Best British owned inn. Innkeepers of the Year, Top 12 in World, Top 10 in USA all on Bed & Breakfast com, D3 - European owners provide adult indulgence, eclectic mix of relaxation, cakes & chocolate using organic sources. We operate a 'warts & all' policy. Motto 'only as good as our guests say we are!' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Woodstocker Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstocker Hotel Woodstock
- Woodstocker Inn Woodstock, Vermont