We spent a great few days at The Woodstocker Inn. Fantastic. David, Chris and Daisy the dog made us feel very wecome.Unfortunately we did not meet Dora as she was back in England. Our room was good and the shower excellent. Just glad we found the dimmer switch!!
The breakfasts were first class and the fact you could make tea and coffee and help yourself to home baking at any time was a great facility.
One of the best inns we have stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original village 'green eco' Inn - 15 AWARDS more than all the other Woodstock B & B/inns combined! Including - Telegraph UK - Worlds Best British owned inn. Innkeepers of the Year, Top 12 in World, Top 10 in USA all on Bed & Breakfast com, D3 - European owners provide adult indulgence, eclectic mix of relaxation, cakes & chocolate using organic sources. We operate a 'warts & all' policy. Motto 'only as good as our guests say we are!' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Woodstocker Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstocker Hotel Woodstock
- Woodstocker Inn Woodstock, Vermont