We loved staying with British innkeepers Dora and David, who've made their inn one-of-a-kind with exuberant decor and many other special touches, including a well stocked library and guest kitchen replete with tea and coffee makings (fresh milk included) and spot-on fruitcake. The breakfast menu appears to vary daily but always includes homemade granola, compote and marmalade. Our eggs were always nicely cooked, and that's saying a lot, given our very high standards in that department. Convenient location, too. We'd be delighted to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original village 'green eco' Inn - 15 AWARDS more than all the other Woodstock B & B/inns combined! Including - Telegraph UK - Worlds Best British owned inn. Innkeepers of the Year, Top 12 in World, Top 10 in USA all on Bed & Breakfast com, D3 - European owners provide adult indulgence, eclectic mix of relaxation, cakes & chocolate using organic sources. We operate a 'warts & all' policy. Motto 'only as good as our guests say we are!' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Woodstocker Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstocker Hotel Woodstock
- Woodstocker Inn Woodstock, Vermont