We spent 2 days at the Woodstocker Inn at the end of July and can easily say that it is a wonderful place to stay. The hosts, David and Dora (and Stanley) welcomed us as if we were old friends. We were in room 2 which had a kingsize bed that was so comfortable it was almost a crime to get up in the morning. The room was very spacious with sitting area and an LCD tv, the bathroom was spotless with abundant natural toiletries and fluffy towels. For breakfast, the fruit juice, cereal ,yogurt and butter were all organic and Davids cooked breakfast was exquisite. There is a small kitchen that guests can use to make coffee or tea with a fridge for beer, soft drinks and iced water. Top that with Doras home made lemon drizzle cake each afternoon and this becomes a magical place to stay. Another couple of luxury rooms are going to be available shortly. When we go back to Vermont (and we will) we will only stay at this inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original village 'green eco' Inn - 15 AWARDS more than all the other Woodstock B & B/inns combined! Including - Telegraph UK - Worlds Best British owned inn. Innkeepers of the Year, Top 12 in World, Top 10 in USA all on Bed & Breakfast com, D3 - European owners provide adult indulgence, eclectic mix of relaxation, cakes & chocolate using organic sources. We operate a 'warts & all' policy. Motto 'only as good as our guests say we are!' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Woodstocker Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstocker Hotel Woodstock
- Woodstocker Inn Woodstock, Vermont