“Unforgettable and amazing experience. Wonderful people”

Academia Pradoventura - Day Classes
More attraction details
Owner description: Spanish language school in Prado del Rey (Cádiz), in the Sierra de Grazalema natural park in Andalusia. Spanish courses with experienced expert teachers using a modern communicative method. Standard courses and for special purposes: Tourism, Business, Medicine, Law. An extra-incentive for speaking Spanish is the authentic Andalusian white village, unspoilt by international tourism whose inhabitants are friendly and communicative. Attractive free time activities: canyoning, climbing, hiking, cultural visits to Ronda, Grazalema, Arcos de la Frontera.
Belgrade, Serbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unforgettable and amazing experience. Wonderful people”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I didn't think that I would have so much fun in a small village but everything was excellent with a variety of activities!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank nessinwonderland
pradoventura, Propietario at Academia Pradoventura - Day Classes, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Thanks a lot for your review. We are happy that you were pleasantly surprised by your experience in Prado del Rey and that you enjoyed the activities. We also enjoyed the time with you and the whole group.
¡Hasta la próxima!
José Luis & Anja

• Polish first
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I had the best experience at Academia Pradoventura! It was a great opportunity to learn Spanish from its source and take part in the rhythm and life of the Andalucian people. My hosts and my teacher were very competent and responsive. They helped me get settled and develop the confidence to converse in the new language. And everyone in Prado del Rey was warm and friendly. They were genuinely interested in helping me out and were also eager to learn more about me and where I come from. It is a charming little town with a good balance of breathtaking views, great food, cute stores and fun activities. It was easy to get around and the cost was reasonable. Sevilla, Ronda, Cadiz and other towns are close by. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a real down home Andalucian experience. ¡Preciosa!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank WashingtonTravelerNW
Worms, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice people and nice school”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

I spend my winter holiday there studying spanish. I love the town and the people there. It is really easy to have contacts with the local people in a small town. That is great for language learning. The teachers are professional and they organise many fun activities after class. It is a small down, but I never feel bored there. Hope to come back for a visit again!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank seasonmixed
pradoventura, Propietario at Academia Pradoventura - Day Classes, responded to this review, 28 March 2013
Thanks a lot for leaving your opinion here. We are glad that you enjoyed the classes and the activities and that could practise Spanish with the locals. ¡Esperamos volver a verte algún día! ¡Saludos!
Almayate Bajo, Spain
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“es faccil”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

In the beautiful village of Prado del Rey we learned a lot. And it was just what we were looking for. Not a large academy with hundreds of students, but just one in the right human dimension. So you can feel at home and within a few days it is a bit family like. Thanks to Anja and her husband,the owners, the Academia is more than a language school. They also organizing extra trips after the lessons in the surrounding (mountain-walks, visits to the white villages, bodegas etc). The village and surrounding area is beautiful and laid back. The people very kind all over and we had a great time at the little cafe downstairs as well for breakfast lunch, dinner and drinks.
Violeta, one of the teachers is very inspiring. She is able to get you exited and enthusiastic for the language. Not that we can speak Spanish fluently now after our 2 weeks course.
But a solid base is there. And that's a good start. We will go on studying back home.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank DULCEYSAL
We are glad that you felt at home and a bit family-like because that is one of our aims. And of course that you learnt a lot. We also enjoyed the time with you and hope to see you again some day. ¡Un saludo desde Prado del Rey! José Luis & Anja
Munich, Germany
“Good value for money”
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I can herbly recommend the spanish courses offered at Pradoventura! Due to my stay at the Academia Pradoventura I improved my spanish skills and had the oportunity to get to know an authentic spanisch village. The locals are as friendly and helpfull as the owners of the academia. The courses are organized in a professional way with native speaking spanish teachers adapt to the level of spanish of each participant. I spend two lovely weeks there and the only thing I regret is not to stay longer....well next time!

Visited May 2012