“Great bikes, impressive trails, really good fun riding”

Riders of the Lost Trail - Guided Off Road Motorcycle Trail Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Riders of the Lost Trail, offers guided off road motorcycle / motorbike trail tour and enduro holidays in this beautiful part of Andalucia, Southern Spain. All you need is a full motorcycle licence, and you can enjoy the amazing scenery of this inland part of Spain aboard our KTM trail / enduro motorbikes. We generally travel between 95 - 120 Kms per day, on many of the 1000's of tracks and trails that criss-cross the countryside. Our tours include, all the riding gear and safety equipment, 3rd party bike insurance, lunch, bike rental, and the guide. We have teamed up with the El Gecko hotel, for all our accommodation needs. Tours can be from 1 day to 10 days.
charfield
“Great bikes, impressive trails, really good fun riding”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Great bikes, impressive trails, really good fun riding. Bugger skiing, this is easily the best way to spend a short holiday in the late february sunshine. Works well for different levels of rider. Great food. Friendly, no-hassle. Cortes and the surrounding villages are easy to reach and far more interesting than the coastal area of the costa del sol. My recommended trip is: Monday - cheap flight to malaga and drive the coastal road to estepona (keep off the E15), stopping at a few beaches. Tue/wed - riding bliss. thur - day off riding, go see ronda and Gaucin towns. Fri - more riding bliss. Sat - cheap flight home. Late feb is perfect weather.

Visited February 2014

• Finnish first
Coventry, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent experience, if your considering it...get it booked!”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

A friend and I visited riders of the lost trail last april and had a fantastic time. So much so that we've just booked to come back again. I've never heard of anyone being disappointed. This is truly an excellent experience and well worth the money. The views are unrivaled, the food excellent, the place magnificent. If your considering a biking holiday this is definitely the one to go for. The guide Phil is a really friendly, welcoming guy and really wants you to get the most out of the experience possible. For me, I'd not even consider going anywhere else.

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic and once again ticked all the boxes”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Have just returned from riding the Lost Trails and I didn't think i could enjoy it anymore from my first visit last year, but I did. The scenery, the food, the weather, the trails , the equipment , all superb with great riding companions and of course fab Phil who makes it all come together. We covered total new areas of stunning trails from last time . I can't fault it . So therefore can't wait to return very soon. Fantastic!!!

Visited January 2014
Alcobendas, Spain
“If you want to enjoy riding in south of Spain, that's the place to be”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Second ride with Riders and the Lost Trail . First time i was already impressed by the area , the landscape ,and the capacity of Phil , our Tour Guide , to take into account everybody riding skills to prepare a nice that will fulfill all of our requirements . But i have to say we were privileged as counting on Phil services just the three of us. This time , we were merged with another group of two bikers and have to say that again Phil demonstrate his talent to provide us challenging rides, taking into account our wish while on the meantime never putting any of us in dangerous situation .
So if you want to go for a nice ride with a great and talented guide, in a wonderful landscape , don't hesitate one second more, go for it.

Visited December 2013
Marbella, Spain
“My first off road riding and definitely not the last”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I just had my first off road riding experience and like it a lot. We had a totally unbelievable day with Phil riding with Riders of the lost trail. The terrain is just perfect for off road riding and Phil is superb guide. I don't have experience for riding off road and Phil make me fell comfortable and we had a blast time. The views from the hills are totally must see so take your camera with you.

Definitely recommend for others!

Olli

Visited December 2013

Travellers who viewed Riders of the Lost Trail - Guided Off Road Motorcycle Trail Tours also viewed

Estepona, Costa del Sol
El Bosque, Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park

Zahara de la Sierra, Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park
Marbella, Costa del Sol

Been to Riders of the Lost Trail - Guided Off Road Motorcycle Trail Tours? Share your experiences!