Open today: 10:00 - 17:00

from US$82.68
from US$58.99
from US$66.25
10,584 results
All reviews coke products tasting room polar bear secret formula gift shop free coke tasting area taste testing coke fan bottling process coke commercials different countries pop culture soft drinks d movie vip tour self guided
Reviewed today

Last Saturday, November 10, 2018, I was In Downtown Atlanta & decided to take my son to visit the World of Coca-Cola. To my surprise, it was interesting to see how a pharmacist created a formula & became the most famous drink of all times. After the tour is over, the gift shop will overwhelm you.

Reviewed today

I had a short time frame to see this on a business trip, but did enjoy the memorabilia. Probably the most fun was sampling coke products from around the world. I wish I had more time to give this justice, but definitely worth a couple hours.

Reviewed yesterday

The tour starts with finding formula of Coca-Cola and ends with a mystery. The 4-D film is excited specially for people of all ages.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Unfortunately we cannot give zero sta ts, otherwise that's what this would deserve.

Need to pay a ticket to listen to advertising content and do even the queue.....
If u have kids below five years old maybe... They can potentially find something funny.

The vault secret attraction..... U spend going around 15min and then... U can take a picture with a closed vault!!!
And they call it attraction!!! Unbelievable.
They r ridicolous.

I am so sorry for the people that work there, kind. It's not their fault.

Reviewed yesterday

We visit the World of Coke once a year. Its always fun to go through the various exhibits, the theater, the Vault and the many other exhibits they have. The tasting room is our 13year olds favorite place where he can try and mix and match hundreds of flavors. And learning about the different beverages by continent is very interesing.

Reviewed yesterday

Nostalgia from past events, including advertising campaigns is fun to review. The tasting room is less exciting for older people, since there are sooooooooo many variations to sample from around the world. If you have sensitivity issues regarding sugar, you will have to limit your sampling.

Reviewed yesterday

I used to bring my kids and visitors to the old one and was happy enough, but this new museum is so much more beautiful! Modern open space, great artifacts, Visit and take pics with the Coca-Cola Polar bear. Fun outing. You could combine this with a trip to Centennial Park and lunch.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My wife and I both really like Coca-cola and think that the company has a great history. This was our first trip to world of Coca-Cola and to be honest I was really disappointed in the experience. It felt more like a coke indoctrination instead of a learn about and experience coke. The first 8 minutes they show you a “video” that is just a really long commercial. The vault and the taste testing is definitely cool, I loved all the different types of coca-cola products from around the world. Staff were ok but weren’t all that friendly, most seemed too busy with their own conversations. Overall it was fun to do but probably not something we will do again.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Very interesting place to visit especially for Coke fans. Learning about history is educational. Highlight is sampling room. Bothing beats original coke.

Reviewed 2 days ago

I was a little skeptical about an entire museum dedicated to Coca-Cola. It's a lovely brand, but I wasn't sure a museum would be worth the time. We did the CityPass for Atlanta when we went, though, so we went to this museum. It turned out to be a great experience. The 4D theater was fun, and I loved the tasting room. It was a bit congested at first, but once everyone started to do their own thing, it became much more bearable.