Open today: 09:00 - 17:00

from US$82.68
from US$28.99
from US$66.25
10,599 results
All reviews coke products tasting room polar bear secret formula gift shop free coke tasting area taste testing coke fan bottling process coke commercials different countries pop culture soft drinks d movie vip tour self guided
Reviewed yesterday

This is a typical tourist attraction--expensive and gimmicky. Tons of Coca Cola paraphanalia and memorabilia. I didn't learn very much about the secret of Cokes appeal except that they had a great marketing program and plastered their name on everything. I found it difficult to take my time at the exhibits when your are herded through in a group. Its easy to overdue it on sampling all the various coke flavors throughout the world. All souveniers in the gift store were Coke brand. Convenient parking deck attached to the museum and also right next to aquarium and centennial Olympic park.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

If anyone is interested in knowing how Coca Cola was invented and Coca Cola journey from 1886 till now,one should pay a visit to the Coca Cola headquarters in Atlanta

Reviewed yesterday

this is a great museum. I have been twice in my lifetime and they have updated the tour in the gaps of my trip which made it awesome. My favorite part is trying the numerous flavors of assorted CocaCola flavors that are hits across the globe.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

A very expensive entry for basically a hard sell and a few interesting artifacts. Rather too self congratulatory for me.

Reviewed 2 days ago

This attraction isn't exactly keeping up with technology. The initial presentation was a bit dull, particularly because everyone was herded into a large room and then a person we couldn't see over the heads of the crowd spoke and pointed to things around the room that we couldn't see. The rest of the attraction was a bit better done, but still felt limited. It was interesting to see the role that Coke has played nationally and internationally over time, which is another way of saying that this attraction was mostly about how great Coke's marketing has been.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Went here during my short stay in Atlanta. Luckily I arrived early, hence I didn't have to queue long. At the entrance, one receives a complimentary coke which can be chosen from 4 types of coke. I chose the sugarless one. After that, one is admitted to a theatre showing a videoclip of coca cola. After that, one can choose the type of attraction that he would like to see / experience. I queued for a photo session with the cola polar bear, which is very cute. Another highlight is the testing room that serves so many type of coke from various countries in the 5 continents. One can try as many as he likes. After that, before the exit, there is quite a big gift store that sells lots of things with coca cola print. A great place to buy gifts for people.

1  Thank ellenpss
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I live in Atlanta but had never been to the new World of Coca-Cola so we decided to go and had a great time. I really liked the history part and all the old ads (there is a great mini-movie from all over the world) and the memorabilia, but the best part is the tasting room. Worth seeing at least once while visting Atlanta!

1  Thank Anita S
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

This is not all kitsch it really can be considered a museum. It starts out with entering on to a reception room were you are offered a can of Coke.
From there you are escorted into a room of signs and advertising from around the world, then to another room for a short movie, at both of these you are engaged by the staff. You are then released to see the rest of the building by your self. The 4d movie about searching for the secret recipe was entertaining the chair movement didn't make a lot of sense and was over done and distracting, but children will love it. The rest is very entertaining. The tasting room was interesting as there are many more Coke products to sample that you didn't know existed from around the world. It was also interesting to see how they adapted their flavors to the different parts of the world. In order to exit you have to go through the gift shop which seemed very overpriced.

1  Thank A2345FUjohnl
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I was told by friends that their visit was "so so" but as a big fan of the beverage I decided to go anyway and I'm really glad I did.
Elephant in the room, yes you are paying $17 for a full on Coca Cola commercial,, but as the master marketers, they sure know how to spin it and ensure you have a good time.
The tour itself is broken up into different sections, a lot of show and tell as well as some interactivity. Lots of photo ops (paid for, or get a selfie). I personally had two highlights - getting to hold an Olympic torch (Beijing, have no idea if they have any others in the back) and the chance to taste 100 different coca cola owned beverages. A lot were pretty good, Italy's was an experience...
The secret formula room was a little bit of an anti-climax, but you can't have everything.
Definitely worth a visit (even if you're not a fan of coca cola) as there is a lot of history from the biggest drinks company in the world.

1  Thank Wil_I_Can
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

This place was packed, it was hard to get around and see everything. Mostly it was a showcase for Coke ads from different times and places. I'm not super into Coke ads so I was pretty indifferent to what I was seeing. I guess for the entire attraction I felt like I paid to see Coke commercials.... The redeeming feature was the tasting room which made it worth going to. Anyway, if you love Coke memorabilia you will love this, but if not then you can skip this one.

1  Thank SunWukong_1