“Take me out to the ball game!”
Review of Turner Field - CLOSED

Turner Field
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This Major League ballpark is home to the Atlanta Braves. Before catching a game, fans can check out the Braves Museum and Hall of Fame, featuring Hank Aaron's record-breaking, 715th home run ball.
Johnson City TN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Take me out to the ball game!”
Reviewed 24 June 2011

Great stadium, great seats. Food and drink prices are high, but they allow you to bring in your own food in a soft sided cooler. Check their web site for prohibited items.

Visited June 2011

33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Great Ball Park”
Reviewed 14 June 2011

Really enjoyed my visit to Turner Field. The braves won an exciting extra innings games. the entertainment between innings was good. The view from the gods was excellent, much better than the Marlins in the Joe Robbie Stadium. The city view and the evening sunset added to a great evening.

Access to the park was easy, the taxis were not that expensive. tickets were easy to book and the customer service on the booking number were very helpful when we took up the duo ticket with six flags. Good tip if your in town and want to go to the theme park and the ball game. Saved us a few bucks.

Texas
217 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 287 helpful votes
“Nice experience”
Reviewed 5 June 2011

In Atlanta visiting family and attended an evening game. We had great seats overlooking the field and downtown Atlanta. Nice experience even though I'm a Texas Rangers fan!

Savannah
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Got Punk'd at Turner Field Restaurant”
Reviewed 31 May 2011

A Braves games is something to enjoy in Atlanta. As a general rule, Turner Field employees are more professional and friendlier than you find elsewhere. Restrooms are clean and plentiful. Fans are friendly and it is a good time for baseball and people watching.
We drove up from the coast with prepurchased tickets joking about getting a hot dog and a beer at the game-which is dangerous living for us older folks. The hot dog was OK but the bun was stale. Potato chips were plentiful and a side of dubious chili accompanied with the $13 plate.
So how did I get punk'd? I ordered a beer. I was refused and embarassed by the staff who admitted I was clearly over 21 but because I didn't bring my purse with my ID. she would not sell me a beer. When pressed the server said she would get the manager 's opinion, but she could not serve me. Did the manager ever come? NO. If you look on the Turner Field web site, the only mention I see is if you go to an alphbetical list. No mention of ID is with food. If you click on alcoholic beverages, after the first paragraph you will see the ID mentioned.
So eat before the game at a good restaurant and if you even think you want a beer pack your ID with your Medicare card.

3 Thank CoastaLady
Naples, Florida
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great ballpark!”
Reviewed 10 April 2011

Great place to catch a game! Many concession stands and restrooms (ladies room I went into was very clean and no line!). 755 Club was a great place to grab a few drinks before the game (keep in mind you will pay ballpark prices though). Staff was very friendly and welcoming! Looking forward to going to more games this season!

Visited April 2011