“Good venue for a ball game!”
Review of Turner Field - CLOSED

Turner Field
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This Major League ballpark is home to the Atlanta Braves. Before catching a game, fans can check out the Braves Museum and Hall of Fame, featuring Hank Aaron's record-breaking, 715th home run ball.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Arrive early. Taking MARTA there is pretty easy (and cheaper than parking at Turner Field) but it considerably slower when leaving the game. Ball park food and drink is more expensive (to be expected) so know that in advance. Braves are a treat to watch at home. Take the opportunity to get up and walk around. Try the H&F burger in the outfield. Delicious!

There are newer reviews for Turner Field

Reviewed 31 July 2014

After a shot losing streak, the Braves beat the Padres. We had an HF burger. I always enjoy a ball game when in Atlanta!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We made our trip to Atlanta for the sole purpose of watching a game. This not first MLB experience I have also been to a Phillies game. The stadium lived up to all expectations. It was a great game. Arrive early though because traffic is crazy and I would recommend the advance parking pass to save on parking that is what my group did. The on site food and drinks were not as expensive as I had though but I brought a small soft sided cooler with waters to cut down on the expense of food in the stadium.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Plenty of food areas, souvenirs stores, restrooms, and ushers to assist you...I love pleasant people who have great customer service skills. Food Vendors are walking all the time so you don't have to leave your seat. The field was immaculate! Our seats were perfect and the weather was like we ordered...a perfect day...
We took the train to Five points, and the shuttle to Turner Field. Sooo easy! When asked about transport back, the driver informed where to catch the shuttle and it's free going back to the train...leaving the driving to them...just great. Will never drive to Turner Field...whoever is doing the training in customer service, hats off to you...they got it!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I am sad to hear the Braves will be moving to the north of the city - the south side location is more convenient for me. I have found parking pretty easy but it does take a while to get out after the game so be prepared. We have attended several games the past few years but this last visit was the best - a friend had a box and I am spoiled now. There are lots of dining options at the stadium and if you have family in tow, you can liberate lots of $$ from the confines of your wallet but overall the Atlanta franchise does seem to be keeping prices reasonable, not the rampant gouging of some big city teams. Pregame is almost like six flags - there are bands, face painting, lots to see and do (just no rides!) I watched Hank Aaron play years ago in the old Fulton County stadium, imagine my surprise when we parked on top of where home plate used to be (it is identified in the parking lot by pavers marking the infield!)