“Vintage clothing and hippies”
Review of Little Five Points

and up
Hot Atlanta City Sightseeing Tour
Ranked #50 of 298 things to do in Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: Off-beat and funky neighborhood that offers vintage-clothing shops, sidewalk vendors and street musicians.
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We accidentally stumbled on this eclectic little neighborhood while dining one day. We had fun visiting the vintage shops and looking around. It's not the most kid friendly and has a lot of smoke shops but I didn't feel inappropriate having my kids there.

2  Thank Erin M
in 7 reviews
"buskers"
"crystals"

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I'm a native Atlantan and when in the mood will visit Little Five Points. I love the vibe of the area with it's eclectic mix of funky characters. The Variety Playhouse in the area have some very nice shows for the cheap. The graffiti is some of the best in the city. The shopping does not fit my style but if you like second hand or avant guard.....this is the place. Once you get there...get in where you fit in and enjoy. It's a nice offbeat spot to shop, have a drink, or just people watch.

2  Thank patrat236
Reviewed 22 July 2014

After reading some of the reviews decided to go with a friend from out of town, we didn't have the problem of paying big bucks for parking since we decided to take MARTA instead. I found the place smaller than I thought, no many options for things to do except if you go there by lunch time or for a drink, but the places we saw for that weren't that inviting anyway (although the Vortex restaurant i believe is one of the best burger places in town). At least we checked it out, but I wouldn't go again. Maybe is a matter of taste, age, or If you are into vintage (but again, not that many stores either) or want to get the latest fashion in tattoos/ wigs, I guess this place is fine then.
One store that I really enjoyed was Criminal Records, worth the visit.
By the way, if you take Marta, you have to cross Inman Park which at least the day we went, during a weekday was empty (seriously, weird) and felt kinda eerie..

2  Thank landscapechaser
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Somehow I have always found Streetart in perfect coexistence with alternative culture. And while I crave to hunt for more creative landscapes everywhere I travel, landing up in Little Five Points, in the east side of Atalanta, Georgia, USA was a ‘this is it’ moment for me and my travel photo diary…

Walking amid a rebellious crowd mixed with the curious one, the walls were far from simple and clean. They were loud and colorful, and shouted out a way of life, which is far beyond most of us. As unique as it may seem, the street is a paradise for boho shoppers, buskers, artists and a real melting pot of sub cultures, in the Southern United States. Also housing some of the most popular pubs and lounges in the area, not to miss are the one of the kinds shops for all things vintage, dream catchers, semi precious / healing stones, along with some intriguing voodoo like interiors. If not a stop, I can assure the street is worthy of a drive through to get a peek into this alternative world of art and belief – where most are out there to ‘create their own meaning’.

For more images and a complete visual diary of the place please check the following link -

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 July 2014

1. $10 to park might not be worth the stop. $5 to park is worth it and you can find parking at this rate off the main road (I did on a Saturday).
2. If you are 15 - 30 years old and alt culture is your thing, this would probably be a great place for you to visit. You will find everything from a head shop, custom t-shirts while you wait, dashikis, emerging clothing designers and novelty items.
3. If curated vintage shopping is your thing, you'll be in heaven. If you've got $20 in your pocket, your best buy is probably a vintage t-shirt at the Clothing Warehouse. It might be worth it compared to the hours you could spend combing through thrift stores to find a well-worn, cheeky classic vintage t. However, if you are a thrift store hound, you may be astonished by some of the prices. Regardless, the nostalgic time machine trip through my closet of the 70s and 80s was worth the $5 to park.
4. There's safety in numbers - go with a tribe. The area vibes a bit seedy and panhandlers seemed less aggressive to groups.
5. Even if you just cruise the area by car, you can take in some good eye candy between the buskers, skateboarders, boho artsy-fartsy types and graffiti.

4  Thank B0mbardier