“Don't walk by!”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 April 2014

My second visit to Bucket Shop was just as good, if not better, than my first! It's not easy finding affordable, good, dining options in walking distance in the Buckhead neighborhood. Don't pass this place up. A very inviting sports pub atmosphere with a huge outdoor patio (that is heavily used!). Again I sat at the bar and the bartenders are extremely friendly, and don't forget about you! Beer selection is excellent, but don't forget about the food. This place puts out some really great 'bar grub.' The entire week in Atlanta I ate at much more expensive places, but I keep thinking about this place. Nothing fancy, but really filling good food. THe dining area is inviting. I think anyone would be comfortable here. The patio seems to fill up with 'happy hour' business people enjoying drinks. Families would be comfortable in the dining area. Solo travelers like myself would be comfortable anywhere, but consider the bar. The staff here is great!

1  Thank Steven B

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I was staying at a nearby hotel and stopped in for dinner. The service was friendly and quick and I had a wonderful burger. They also have some outstanding beers. I expect to stop by this place any time I am back in the area.

1  Thank MItravelerforbus
Reviewed 26 September 2013

As other reviewers have mentioned, this is very close (less than a block) from the Marriott Buckhead. It's an inviting sports pub with a really nice outdoor patio. I dined at the bar. Service was attentive without being pushy. Draft beers are cold and fresh, couldn't ask for me. I had a black n blue burger and it was delicious. If you're in Buckhead, stay out of your car and walk. It's much easier to get around at rush hour times and this is conveniently located across from Lenox Plac. They do offer some salads too, but thats as healty as food gets here. Think burgers, wings, etc.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Just a block from the JW Marriot where we were staying. Wife had a burger which was very good and I had a salad which was actually fairly large and tasty for a 'standard" side salad. Wait staff was very attentive. Nice outdoor patio area that has TV's... it's a Sports Bar. Dining room and Sports bar area are separated (right side for bar, left side for dining room).

Overall, a good value. Went there after watching AL Crimson Tide defeat Virginia Tech. Had a good crowd (but not overcrowded) at 10pm on Saturday night.

Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

Came here because it was in walking distance of my hotel, and it was a pleasant surprise. Nothing fancy, but high quality, tasty food at a reasonable price. Especially enjoyed the buffalo wings!