“march 2014”

Ranked #138 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
chattanooga, United States
“march 2014”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This was not my first stay at a LaQuinta Inn however, I was very pleased with overall service even though water was shut off twice without notice had to cal front desk to inquire about water and when it would be turned back on

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I was very please with the price of the room, and I found it to be cleaned. The location was good for me and I would recommend them to a friend.. I thought the staff was very good and it worked out great for me.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Florida, United States
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel the floors were being scrubbed when I arrived it was conveniently located to my venue and many other businesses that I visited. I would recommend this site to friends & family

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Judi A
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Clean, comfortable rooms. Friendly, professional staff. I will definitely stay there again and recommend the hotel to friends and family. It's also very convenient to I-85 and major attractions in Atlanta. You can also build points for free night stays with their rewards program.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Brasília, Distrito Federal, Brazil
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Well... This is defintely off the standards of La Quinta chain. Me and my group had a reservations for two double rooms, we arrived in Atlanta at 11 pm and headed straight to hotel. The lady at the front desk was so rude it's unbeliavable. My room was with a horrible smell of smoke and I couldnt even stand to be in there, so i told her about the issue and asked for another room. She told me "we are fully booked, period." So i cancelled my reservation and since it was so late, went to my friends room. Left the other day and i dont plan to come back here ever again. Bad location, far away from everything. Consider somewhere else.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Orlando
Reviewed 2 April 2014

The staff was very polite and the room was clean. will definitely stay there again. We checked in very late and they called to see where we were on the road. They held our room for us. we always try to stay in La Quintas first when we're on the road.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

New Orleans, United States
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We are a Band that play Atlanta a few time a year, and alway stay at this La Quinta for the past (7) seven years, The staff is very Nice, We feel at home there, Ms.Frey and the General manger Ms.Bianca are Great !!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Buckhead
Quality Suites Buckhead Village

Been to La Quinta Inn Atlanta Midtown/Buckhead? Share your experiences!