“Southern Hospitality”

Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta
Ranked #7 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 5 October 2011

Spent one night Sept. 26 on way to L.A. via Tampa. James the hotel driver picked wife and I up in BMW 750 (?) series at airport. Very professional and informative about Coke vs Pepsi (and other landmarks). My wife mentioned to James that being in Atlanta for first time, she could not leave without trying peach pie (more on this later). Property is old marble charm. Well maintained. All staff your typical Four Seasons professional, courteous and friendly. The Director of Rooms, Matt Vandergrift greeted us at the valet and escorted us to our suite. The rooms were spacious and well maintained. We had just spent 5 nights at the Tampa Hyatt (no Four Seasons) but we now felt at home. The wife headed for the indoor pool while I made my way to the small sun deck. On entering the deck you could hear a fairly loud industrial fan which I thought was annoying. But it put me to sleep in moments. Breakfast meeting the next day at Park 75 was low keyed and perfect. For lunch we were back at Park 75. Lunch menu didn't have any steaks on it and as we were continuing our flight home at 4:30 in cattle car, I requested and rec'd the dinner menu which I orderd a filet. It along with vegies were cooked to perfection. Chef G came to greet us and we had a nice conversation. As he has his own bee hives on the property (not in lobby), he offered my wife a jar of fresh 'dark' honey. Surprisingly, we got it on the plane and once home, delicious. James was waiting for us with the hotel car to take us back to airport. Wanting to make sure that the wife got her pie, he had a lovely peach pie waiting for us. I think it was home made. Need I say more!
Thank you Matt. Thank you Four Season for another perfect stay.
Next stop, Four Seasons Biltmore, Montecition Thanksgiving weekend.

Room Tip: high up for view

Reviewed 23 September 2011

I recently spent a long weekend in Atlanta with my husband for his birthday and we stayed at the Four Seasons. The location was perfect! A block and a half to the Marta, which we used regularly, and a very safe part of town.

Within a block you could find several bars and restaurants to visit and a lively nightlife if you're there on the weekend. The room was a good price and they did upgrade us to the 14th floor as well. The beds are unbelievably comfortable! I found the rooms to be average size, no complaints. The bathrooms were well equipped with a separate bath and shower and L'Occitane toilettries.

They do charge for internet, which is unfortunately this day in age. However, the cost was $8/day. We did pay for it for one day and other than that used the free wife at the Starbucks which is about a 2 minute walk down the road. I would definitely stay here if I returned to Atlanta and would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 16 September 2011

Great bar service. Beautiful hotel and prime location. Doormen were amazing and remembered our names each time. Rooms are average size though for the price.

Reviewed 13 September 2011

Great hotel for business. Great rooms, and unbeatable service.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Everything from check in to check out was perfect.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2011

The room was definitely a total let down for the cost. Several mid level hotels have far better rooms - at first glance I could not believe this was a Four Seasons Room!
The location was exactly where I wanted to be - great.
The service was good.
The bar was good - good ambience and service.
Will I stay here again - not if I can help it - the room was just too down market and tiny in an area where many great options exist.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We stayed here over the Labor day Holiday.Our room was very nice with a city view. The staff was very helpful and the location was perfect. Parking was alittle expensive however...

2  Thank fcmartin