“Best Hotel in Atlanta, Amazing!!”

Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta
Ranked #10 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
New York City, New York
“Best Hotel in Atlanta, Amazing!!”
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I have stayed at The Four Seasons Atlanta several times & recently just returned in October & had another fantastic stay! I was upgraded to a lovely Premier King room (1516) which had a great view of the city from two sides of windows. As always, the bed was amazing & so comfy, the room service & Park 75 food was delicious, & the staff was truly impeccable- the best in Atlanta~!!

I arrived early around 10am & Shani at the Front Desk was so welcoming & warm- I was given immediate access to my room, which was so nice. I had ordered Chocolate Covered Strawberries to be waiting in my room & everything was just perfect when I got to my room.

The staff in my opinion is truly what sets this hotel apart! Everyone I've ever come in contact with is so polite, warm & seems happy to be working at The Four Seasons- it's true Southern Hospitality!

The location in Midtown is awesome & it's a really nice are of the city to be in- easily walkable to some amazing restaurants as well.

This is the only hotel in the city that I will stay at & I always look forward to my stays!

Best,
Patrick Winkler
31 Oct. 11

Room Tip: Premier rooms have 2 walls of windows, if you love natural sunlight.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
los angeles
Reviewed 23 October 2011

After staying at the Ritz Carlton downtown and unintentionally being in the midst of a huge convention, the Four Seasons was a much nicer respite. The customer service was AMAZING. On every level, every job, all of it. And personable, not just polite. The rooms are lovely. A way comfortable bed. The robes in our room were a bit on the rough side of a robe. But other than that, it was great. Park 75 for high tea was fabulous and DELICIOUS, as well as grabbing a drink. It's a quiet beautiful lounge that plays soft jazz. (NOT a fan, but if you are, they got it) Room service was great and my husband kept storing and unstoring luggage which the bell station did not have issue with.

I can't wait to stay there again. Midtown is a nicer, friendlier version (in my opinion) of downtown Atlanta.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
FSHA-GM, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, 24 October 2011
Dear Jdoubleyo,

Thanks for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and our Southern hospitality--and cuisine. We hope you will choose us again the next time you return to Atlanta!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 October 2011

Really impressed with the service at Four Seasons in Atlanta. I got a personal ride to my office nearly every morning by the complimentary concierge. I had also left several Pashmina scarves in my room after check-out but they had them all safe and sound for me!

Dear KateLondonNYC,

We know you have many options while traveling and we're so glad you chose to stay with us--and enjoyed your stay so much you wrote about it. I will be sure to share your sentiments with the employees, especially our driver and housekeeping staff. Thanks again!
Reviewed 20 October 2011

From the moment we arrived to the moment we left, this hotel created a warm and welcoming environment. The service is unparalleled, with a great mix of southern hospitality and high end sophistication. I wish I could take it with me everywhere.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
Eden, UT
Reviewed 20 October 2011

Excellent customer service, great location just a block from Marta.

Houston
Reviewed 12 October 2011

From the respectful hotel staff to the comfort of the room and elegance of the hotel generally, this is an exceptional experience. I travel extensively and typically stay at luxury hotels. For the price point, this hotel is great. From a service standpoint, this hotel is great. The attention to details, the spotless rooms and common areas, the very comfortable beds, the nice spa, the delightful and attentive staff...I could go on and on. You get the picture.

Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 12 October 2011

All the good hotels share the "easy stuff"....great facilities and a great location. The truly great hotels are those that also deliver exceptional service. the staff at the Four Seasons always does a great job of the delicate balancing act of "Five Star" service without the stuffiness that one often finds in elite hotels. Bravo!