“Superior stay in Midtown Atlanta”

Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta
Ranked #9 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Waimea, Hawaii
“Superior stay in Midtown Atlanta”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Honestly, I couldn't wait to write this review. Everything from start to finish with our one night stay at the Four Seasons Atlanta was superb.

The location is ideal, one block from the busy and popular Crescent Street. There are an array of eateries and clubs to choose from on a Saturday night out. Felt "safe" in this area of Atlanta.

The staff was my favorite part of the experience at this Four Seasons. They called us by Mrs. & Mrs. Lastname, were pleasant and informative, and went the extra mile in every aspect. Hi fives to you all!

We were upgraded to a Deluxe King (originally booked a Standard King) and our new room was now on the 16th floor - bonus city view. The room itself was the average downtown city hotel size - smallish. I was imagining it larger so I was slightly disappointed but quickly got over that after I laid on the bed. That bed might possibly be the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on. Four Seasons knows their beds. The room was furnished with tasteful and updated furnishings. My husband and I both commented at different points during our stay on how much we liked the artwork. The restroom had both a shower stall and a bath tub. Loved the black marble floor!!

The hotel is gorgeous during the day, but especially at night. We enjoyed "exploring" the first three floors, visiting the terrace lounge for coffee and creme brulee, and taking in the gorgeous chandeliers. There is a grand piano on the 3rd floor overlook by the ballrooms - must be incredible for weddings and other special events.

We only stayed one night so I can't review the Spa, but since we'll most definitely be back - I'll write another review once we take advantage of their services.

Room Tip: Purchase the "Advanced Rate" on the Four Seasons website for added savings $$$.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jackpot82

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I have stayed so many other places in Atlanta and nothing comes close to Four Seasons. The hotel itself is classy, the staff is well trained, and the rooms are very nice. The workout facilities include a lovely pool which is a welcome treat after a long flight. I forgot my power cable to my laptop at work and had a client call that I needed my computer for - I called the front desk and within 20 minutes they had brought me a replacement cable they purchased for me. Delivered in a beautiful black gift bag like it was jewels. Unforgettable. I will stay here any and every time I can in the future when I travel to Atlanta.

New Providence, New Jersey
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I stayed with my family at the four seasons. I have not seen a group of individuals that are dedicated to providing an excellent customer experience. You have probably heard "We try harder..." the people at four seasons Atlanta go the extra 10 miles. We needed a stroller to see the city for a one-year old. I took a chance and asked the staff. I did not expect them to have one but in less than 10 minutes one was available. Welcome for my kids was memorable. The stay and experience was very comfortable. I highly recommend for people travelling with children

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Stayed here for a group celebration and it was a classic 5 star experience. Classy hotel, room, space and a nice weekend deal.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 14 March 2012

One of the best Hotel experiences I have ever had!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 14 March 2012

If you're looking for a comfortable place to rest and recuperate from travelling look no further. Thoroughly impressed with the hotel. Check-in was fast and personal. Great room - decent size and outstanding bed. Room service was fast and efficient. The food was reasonably priced (for the level of hotel) and truly superb. Great regional flair - awesome coca cola chocolate cake and great omelettes. Have stayed in comparable hotels in other cities and the Four Seasons was better by far.

tsgbhalf
Reviewed 11 March 2012

My good luck the nearbyMarriott was full. First time at this hotel. Many nearby casual restaurants. Staff was good. Fitness center and staff were great. Genuine interest of the staff to make my stay a pleasant one, and it was.

• Stayed March 2012