“Look no further for excellent customer service.”

Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta
Ranked #10 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Exceptional, my kids are 9 and they loved it. My husband and I loved the attention to detail in the service provided.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Kwavi A
There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta

Reviewed 16 April 2012

I am a corporate event planner and just returned for doing a conference at the Four Seasons Hotel in Atlanta. I do a lot of conferences across the country and by far this was the best experience I have ever had with a hotel. Form the servers to the general manager the service was top notch. Everything ran smoothly and the food was wonderful! My client was very happy with the results and wants to lok into doing another conference there.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Everything was perfect during my stay at the four seasons Atlanta. The staff really went above and beyond to make my stay special. From finding a cell phone lodged underneath the seat of my rental car on arrival, to coordinating golf tee times, and dinner reservations to literally stopping traffic to help me on my way home.

The room was exactly what you would expect from a four seasons with an amazingly comfortable bed, to blackout curtains that actually made the room pitch dark. The room was spotlessly clean, with a huge bathroom.

The location of the hotel was also amazing and within walking distance to great restaurants. Also, within walking distance were some great sites like Piedmont Park and the High Museum of Art.

I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta is very well located for your convenience and moving around the city. The staff is first class and does what is necessary to make your visit enjoyable.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Finally- a luxury hotel that is dog-friendly! We just returned from a weekend stay and were greatly impressed. The lobby is stunning, reception is quick, efficient and friendly. We felt very welcomed our entire stay.The highlight of our experience is definitely the service- everyone from the bellhop to room service deliver promptly, and cheerfully. You get the impression they really enjoy working there, which is nice. They make a point of addressing you by your name, making you feel special. Our little bichon had a dog bed, bowls and specially- made bone waiting for her in the room. We upgraded to a terrace, allowing her to run around a bit, and allowing us to enjoy a warm spring night with drinks outside. We never used the workout facilities or dining, but the food should be great, as it is Atlanta's only Five-star Five Diamond property. We love the location- close to our son at GaTech and the trendy restaurants on that side of town. We will definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: A room with a terrace is nice for having drinks outside if it's pretty.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I loved absolutely everything about this hotel. The personnel is exceptional, services is a top notch, it is spotless clean and absolutely beautiful. People who work there go above and beyond to make you happy. We decided we wanted to smoke a cigar in the middle of the night and the bartender took a charge finding the place for us. He came back 10 minutes later with printed directions and asked if he should arrange a cab for us. The restaurant and launch are great too. The food is delicious and having Clint Eastwood and Justin Timberlake sitting next to you having dinner adds some points to the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Honestly, I couldn't wait to write this review. Everything from start to finish with our one night stay at the Four Seasons Atlanta was superb.

The location is ideal, one block from the busy and popular Crescent Street. There are an array of eateries and clubs to choose from on a Saturday night out. Felt "safe" in this area of Atlanta.

The staff was my favorite part of the experience at this Four Seasons. They called us by Mrs. & Mrs. Lastname, were pleasant and informative, and went the extra mile in every aspect. Hi fives to you all!

We were upgraded to a Deluxe King (originally booked a Standard King) and our new room was now on the 16th floor - bonus city view. The room itself was the average downtown city hotel size - smallish. I was imagining it larger so I was slightly disappointed but quickly got over that after I laid on the bed. That bed might possibly be the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on. Four Seasons knows their beds. The room was furnished with tasteful and updated furnishings. My husband and I both commented at different points during our stay on how much we liked the artwork. The restroom had both a shower stall and a bath tub. Loved the black marble floor!!

The hotel is gorgeous during the day, but especially at night. We enjoyed "exploring" the first three floors, visiting the terrace lounge for coffee and creme brulee, and taking in the gorgeous chandeliers. There is a grand piano on the 3rd floor overlook by the ballrooms - must be incredible for weddings and other special events.

We only stayed one night so I can't review the Spa, but since we'll most definitely be back - I'll write another review once we take advantage of their services.

Room Tip: Purchase the "Advanced Rate" on the Four Seasons website for added savings $$$.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple