“Comfortable and Classy”

Ranked #12 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
New York City, New York
“Comfortable and Classy”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I don't get to stay in Four Seasons often, but when I do, I feel like I want every stay to be at one.
I read some negative comments on here about the rooms needing updating and I guess I kind of understand what they mean, but overall, I found the decor to be classy and charming.
Bathroom and amenities were very nice. Bed was very comfortable. I slept with the shades open because I liked the view.

As always at Four Seasons, everything was super clean, and the service was outstanding. The people in housekeeping really get the details right that other hotels usually overlook. The staff does a great job of being helpful and friendly, while remaining genuine and not fake seeming.
The gym was great for a city hotel, but I still wish it was bigger. It was more than adequate for my purposes however. I think after seeing the gym at the Trump in Chicago, my expectations are just wildly skewed.

Hotel car is a nice jaguar which beats a cab. They have this sleep water in the mini-bar which I decided to try. I don't know if I was really tired from traveling or if it was infused with ambien, but I was out!

I really rate this a 4.5...everything was just about perfect--maybe I dont give it a 5 because there is a little validity to the ambiance of the rooms and wish the gym/locker room/spa area was a little bigger..but now I'm just picking! I hope to be able to come back here.

Perfect location too.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We were here for a short weekend trip. The staff was fantastic, the fall Fest they had was just right for my 5 year old. The value was tremendous as the room was very inexpensive. On short: a great hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We visited the Four Seasons in Atlanta again to celebrate our anniversary. We had stayed there for our wedding night. The quality of accommodations and services were just as high as they were three years ago. The staff was particularly friendly and helpful. It was a wonderful time, and worth every penny.

Room Tip: The premium rooms are indeed quite premium, and the views are amazing.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Everything about this hotel was great. Nice room, great food, great service, great location! Definitely eat the breakfast! We had a terrace room and really enjoyed that. The staff was especially friendly and made sure we had everything we needed. Taxis are convenient to catch outside of the hotel. Would recommend anyone stay here!

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 25 October 2013

The Four Season's Hotel in Atlanta offers a flawless night's stay. The room is extremely comfortable with sumptious bathroom and amenities. The property has beautfiul public spaces and is very well located. Staff at the Four Season's is well trained and makes every request their priority. It just all happens beautifully and seamlessly from arranging car service to bag delivery to the room and check in. The hotel's attention to it's Georgia roots do not go unnoticed and small details such as sweet scones and homemade small batch peach preserves as a welcome gift in the room are a delight. I will stay here as often as my travel plans bring me to Atlanta.

Room Tip: All the rooms are Four Season's excellent!!!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 24 October 2013

other locations nearby have provided better experiences. had a fully scheduled 24 hours and some glitches at check-in really threw off the remainder of my day. it's a great property. compact and could be highly personalized. seemed like only the person i was speaking to recognized my presence. at other 5-stars, seems like "everyone" is taking care of you. was not the case for me here at the four season atlanta.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Ed210
Rajiv M, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Ed210,

Thank you for your time in sharing valuable feedback with our team. I am sorry to hear that your overall experience with our customer service was disappointing, as we strive to provide a very personalized experience for every guest. We truly value you as a guest of ours and hope that you will try us again in the future. We would appreciate another opportunity to turn your experience around.

Regards,
Rajiv Malhotra
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 22 October 2013

They made us feel so welcome from the moment we drove up. This hotel offers first-class service. Turan, one of the front desk/bell staff, greeted my child by name every time he saw him. The restaurant is VERY good. We bought the $25 bed and breakfast add-on, which covered both of us, and that paid for itself at breakfast. We were given up to $67 in credit for that purchase, and did not spend more than $45 on breakfast either day. The room was spacious, clean, and well-appointed. We had a large, private garden terrace as part of the room, which itself was half the size of a lot of urban hotel rooms. The bathroom was very large, and I loved the selection of shampoos etc. Great towels, robes, and ample closet and drawer space. Conveniently located for a weekend of sightseeing in ATL, as it's in Midtown and most things we wanted to see were 4-5 miles in any direction. We most definitely will return to this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family