“Midtown Delight!”

Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta
Ranked #8 of 171 Hotels in Atlanta
“Midtown Delight!”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

We had tickets to see a show at the Woodruff Center. It was such a pleasure to be able to park our car and walk to our dinner and show! The hotel is beautiful and the service is excellent! Our room was neat, clean and comfy beyond belief. Again, I will mention the service. It was flawless! We will be back!

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (202)
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I typically stay downtown and walk to the home decor and gift show. I chose to move mid town this year and found my stay at the FOUR SEASONS to be the fabulous. Less crowds, better service, quiet and a better choice of restaurant. I would recommend the 5 mile cab ride to show as a trade off for civilization when you arrive at your hotel at the end of the day ! My Compliments to the Four Seasons … I will be back !

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Stayed here between Christmas and New Year for my Girlfriends Birthday, it was great value for money for a Four Seasons Hotel, excellent service and a good room upgrade. Well done to all the staff and we will be back again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 2 January 2014

For Christmas this year I wanted a night in Atlanta. We live out in Cherokee County and an evening in town without the drive home sounded nice. I chose the Four Seasons because we could walk to two of my favorite places; the High Museum and South City Kitchen. The hotel is, of course, beautiful. The room was lovely with one of the most comfortable beds ever. The hotel let us park for free, which we appreciated. However, they wanted extra for wireless Internet connection.....ridiculous considering hotel cost.
We were hoping to visit the Aquarium late Saturday morning, but the lines to get in were too long. The area around this hotel is safe for walking, but take a cab to the Aquarium.

Room Tip: We stayed on the fifth floor which has terraces, but a little too cold in December to stay out there...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Rajiv M, Guest Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, 4 December 2014
DebbieLombardi,

It's almost been a year since you last visited us. We hope you'll be joining us for a staycation again, this year! We've installed our holiday decorations and even added a few holiday-inspired body treatments in The Spa. Happy Holidays and we're so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us last year, that we hope we've made it onto your holiday list this year, as well.

Regards,

Patrick Bartlett
Guest Relations Manager
Columbia, Maryland
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I have stayed at this hotel at least 10 times. Each experience was very pleasing. Thus, i will continue to patronize this hotel and seek accomodations in other cities and locations. Your reputation is well deserved.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Austin, Texas, United States
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I spent the Christmas holidays (3 nights) at this hotel and by far, it was the best hotel experience I've ever had. As one reviewer stated, "The people who work in this hotel truly make the difference." Every staff person that I interacted with was friendly, helpful, and truly made me feel that the hotel was my home. I don't know where they found such amazing staff, but this hotel stay was worth every cent I paid for it and more. I was particularly concerned about sleeping on the sofa bed; but it was the most comfortable sofa bed that I've ever slept on and the concierge was the individual to recommend that I give the sofa bed a try. He was correct. The best holiday vacation ever!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Great service during the meetings we had but had a few hiccups during the stay with the front desk. Great location.Bar menu after hours was very limited so it helped to have some great restaurants within walking distance

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business