“OH Yes!”

Ranked #11 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia
“OH Yes!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This is what any major hotel should strive to be. The location is business friendly but not exotic but it has great views of Atlanta and surroundings. As others have said, the staff is awesome. Every person I had contact with made me feel welcome and appreciated. The rooms were very clean and quiet, The beds were GREAT!! Room service was prompt and courteous. My order arrived while I was in the shower (I am not used to such promptness). The server waited patiently and did not insist on waiting for a signature (I was in my bathrobe). I was able to give him a cash tip and he was outta there. Valet parking was a breeze and I was offered bottled water for the road.

Room Tip: Choose a higher floor with an eastern expousure for a great potential view of surrounding all the wa...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Rajiv M, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Char K,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the service that we provided during your recent stay with us. We take great pride in our employees and what they do best – taking care of our guests and your room service attendant is the perfect example. Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Rajiv Malhotra

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 20 May 2014

It was my first time staying at a Four Seasons. It was very nice. The service was impeccable. The food was amazing. However, I was under impressed with the style/decor of the hotel room. I was expecting it to be much more ornate. Having stayed at Mariotts a lot, I have been in some Marriots for the same price that had nicer rooms.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Liberty, Missouri
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I am fortunate that I get to stay in some nice hotels, and this ranks with the best. Service was top-notch from the moment I arrived. I drove a rental car, and the valet greeted me by my name almost immediately. "How did you know my name, I asked?" He had picked it up from the airline's luggage tag. That sort of attention to detail continued throughout my three-day stay.

The hotel is located in Atlanta's Midtown area, not far north of downtown, but not far. It is easily accessible to the Interstate, but it's a few block away, so you don't hear any traffic. It is near Peachtree Street, Atlanta's main business avenue. Midtown is an area where a lot of high-rise office buildings and some hotels have opened in the last 20 years or so. It's walkable, mixed use, and vibrant. There is a nice park nearby.

This particular high-rise mixed use building is probably about 20 years old, but it does not show age. The hotel makes up about the first 15 floors or so. Offices are above that, and residences are on top via a separate lobby and elevator system. There is a lot of marble in the common areas. A lot. Rooms are spacious and comfortable.

This is not a large convention-style hotel. I would guess there are a couple hundred rooms, so they are able to manage check-in, check-out, and service very well and give you personal attention. You will pay a bunch to park, but if you are staying here that may not be your biggest concern. If it is, there are a couple of parking garages within a two-block radius that you might scout ahead of time.

The restaurant and bar are top-notch. I had a dinner in the restaurant and a couple of nightcaps in the bar. The bar was active and energetic. The restaurant food was really good and not overpriced. I would highly recommend both, and that is not something you can often say about hotel bars or restaurants.

I heard the workout facilities were good, but I did not try them. I did not use the business center.

Consistent with my first comment, everything I needed was attended to promptly. I definitely would stay here again.

Room Tip: Higher rooms will get a better view. Duh! I was on a middle floor, and it seemed a bit close to so...
West Sacramento, California
Reviewed 18 May 2014

The Four Seasons is located pretty much in central Atlanta in an area called mid-town.,Very nice property with residences like all of the Four Seasons located on the upper floors.
The staff who work at this location are friendly and personable, greet you by name and do the best to make sure your stay is pleasent.
The Park 75 Resturant is pleasent with some good meat and regional choices. The bar area is lively and the have a pretty interesting drink menu. I used the spa and was very happy with my manicure and pedicure abd the generally pleasent and relaxing atmosphere.
Have nothing negative to say.
The room was large, quiet, clean with a great view, nice large bath room, seperate bath snd shower.
Would absolutly come back.

Room Tip: Higher floor, corner room
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Snooper,

Thank you for taking the time to share your outstanding experience with us at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta. Our entire staff works diligently every day to ensure our guests have memorable experiences like yours; therefore your kind remarks are wonderful to receive. We’re delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again, soon.

Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed 17 May 2014

The hotel is comfortable and convenient. The fitness facilities and the pool are great. The staff is friendly and accommodating, although service at curve side seemed a bit confused. The lobby decor reminds me of some kind of temple to ancient gods, is a bit too too much, but actually I liked it for an outstanding Hotel.

Room Tip: Even rooms near the elevators are completely quiet
Snellville, Georgia
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Stayed here for wedding. Beautiful hotel. Great bloody mary @ the bar. Staff very attentive & nice. Spa was great.
Only complaint was ac was turned off during turndown in the evening, which we were unaware of, & it got very warm later that night. Otherwise good place to stay downtown Atlanta.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Sanppy2014,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. Guest feedback is important to us as it's a guide for us to better serve our clients. However, it was certainly disappointing to hear that your AC did not work through the night, as each room has it's own thermostat. I wish to offer my sincerest apologies that you didn't have a good night's rest and I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to regain your confidence in Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta.

Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Excellent service. Full stop. Staff meet you and remember you and your name. They remember your preferences. They respond quickly and efficiently to your needs. This was the perfect stay, not only for me, but for my 20 guests visiting Atlanta from abroad. I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else in Atlanta.