“Exemplary attention to detail and a great location for a conference or meeting.”

Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta
Ranked #6 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We hosted a multi day event for over 300 educators over 4 days and the Four Seasons Atlanta was a superb venue. From the pre-planning stages, to menu selection, ammenities, setup and attention from staff throughout our stay, the Four Seasons was incredible to work with.
The location in Midtown Atlanta was within easy walking distance to many restaurants, museums, Piedmont Park and the MARTA. The food was amazing and was everything we hoped it would be, except for the coffee, which was average at best. We did appreciate the coffee in the lobby early every morning.
The gym at the SPA is spacious and has plenty of equipment.

Room Tip: Rooms next to the suites can be louder in the evening if suite guests entertain.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Rajiv M, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

BrophyCat,

Thank you for taking the time to share those glowing remarks. I remember your group very well and I'm so glad we were able to be the host location and for so many educators who play such an important role in the lives of our children. We hope you will select us to host the next event--we'd love to have you. Have a wonderful school year!

Regards,
Rajiv Malhotra

Write a ReviewReviews (1,165)

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I had a wonderful stay, the staff, amenities, and accommodations were all first rate!!! The staff from curbside, front desk, concierge, fitness center, and dining went out of their way to anticipate and meet your needs. The room and bed were quite comfortable. My room was across from an elevator, but there was no residual noise from it. I really like having a separate tub in the bathroom. I also really enjoy having a clean, large-sized pool and hot tub, sauna, steam room and showers. The fitness center was large and well-equipped. There were small touches of excellence everywhere, water, fruit, towels, robes, and service.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Spiritsoulbody
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I normally love this Hotel Chain. However this one was a let down from the beginning. After a cancellation of my flight I had to break my trip and decided short noticed to spend the night there. Usually the rooms are nice and cozy. Not this one. I did care less as it was just for one night and I had to leave early in the morning to continue my trip. Exhausted I decided to order room service which I was told comes from their signature Restaurant in house. The food when it arrived was a joke, uneatable steak, cold sides and trimmings. I called room service back and told them about it. No apology, no offer to exchange,.....nothing. I was told they would take care of the charge. The next morning at check out, nothing was removed. I had to be over 30 minutes at the desk until someone took care of a portion of the bill (the steak). Well, Atlanta has plenty of Hotels. However, other cities and Four Seasons experiences have been much better than this one!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Franz K
Rajiv M, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear Franz K,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us and sincerely apologize that it did not meet expectations and I hope my apology makes up for the one you did not receive during your stay. We certainly take your comments very seriously as we want to make adjustments where needed. We hope you give us another chance to make it up to you.

Rajiv Malhotra

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Albeit brief, we had an amazing stay at the Four Seasons Atlanta. Wish staff at every hotel were this courteous and helpful. I was so tempted to comp a squat and never leave - bed was awesome, room was great - we even got complimentary water (courtesy of Dasani/Coca Cola). Free parking, and we bought a special package that included tickets to the Philip Haas show at the Botanical Gardens. There's a reason the Four Seasons is the best hotel chain in the world. Thank you to the front desk, valet, and guest shop staff - all made me feel like I was the Queen of England, not just some average joe...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Big hotel with a big service. Our room wasn't ready when we arrived, but. The frontdesk helped us out by taking care of the luggage. After a visit to the nearby mall our room was ready. The room was spacious with nice views over the street. The bed was very soft. We slept very well. During our stay all personel was more than friendly. We had an absolute great stay!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Been visiting Atlanta for many years, and have tried many of the newer hotels. Despite all of that, I still feel that the Four Seasons is the best hotel in the city. The service is truly a notch above other hotels, and I think ultimately that's what matters in a top class hotel. The staff are just fantastic - friendly, professional and extremely competent. The chef has added a few things that demonstrate some extra thought - honey sourced from the hotel garden, and free-range eggs on the breakfast menu - and I thought those were great adds. All the usual things are impeccable - nice decor, comfortable beds, on-time room service, great gym plus a high quality bar and restaurant. So, the hotel still keeps my vote as best hotel in Atlanta

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank RegTravellers

Amex Traveler,

We're so glad to hear you still think the world of us! We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Best Hotel experience we have had in Atlanta. The hotel staff was very attentive and did a great job always having a smile on their faces. The restaurant as well was top notch and very pleasant when we had both breakfast and lunch with them. Highly recommend staying here and you can see the service that you get from spending the extra money.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple