“Convenient to Downtown and VERY comfortable.”

Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta
Ranked #10 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Excellent Hotel. Close to city center and many good restaurants nearby. Rooms, beds and pillows were all very comfortable. The only thing that would have made it better is if they kept the bar open later.

1  Thank phil a
Rajiv M, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2014

Phil A,

Thank you for your review and we're delighted to hear that you had an 'excellent' experience with us. Our Lounge does close at 1 a.m. and we understand how frustrating that can be when you're having a good time. Hopefully, you'll just come more often!

Regards,

Patrick Bartlett
Guest Services Manager

There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Top Notch...... Wonderful stay 1st time there and loved it. Staff is first class and very helpfull. I had a corner room with 2 window views of the city and would recomend to anyone. Very high price stay but worth the money.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank greggdq7
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Large and clean room in Southern American style. I stay there for three nights on business trip. It is nice for either work or holiday. Great help from concierge. Fine Brunch on Sunday, and nice a la cart menu for week day breakfast. Few fine restuarants conveniently located nearby for me. A fine hotel in a beautiful city.

Room Tip: Higher floor with great views.
1  Thank Athueck A
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stayed here for an Anniversary Trip to Atlanta, from the moment we arrived we where treated like Royals. We were given an Anniversary Card from reception and treats in our room from the Hotel Manager, all very nice touches. Used the pool and the Spa, every single person gave exceptional service. Room very clean and comfortable. We where made to feel very welcome. We cannot wait to go back. Give your selves a treat and stay here.

Room Tip: We had a corner room which had city views from two windows, The room was nice and bright.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I am a big fan of the hotel but breakfast quality and service has declined considerably. They now serve two kinds of orange juice. I mistakenly ordered regular because I though everything at the Four Seasons was exceptional. This juice tasted like a watered-down Walmart brand. When I questioned the young female server (another opportunity) she said "We have a better kind. It's fresh squeezed." It was a little better but not much Four Seasons "better". The bacon was thin, dry and flavorless. It was not fresh either as it was not hot and tasted as if it had been warmed up from the previous day. The egg white frittata was small and flavorless. The wheat toast was warm, not hot and our server didn't serve butter.

I've frequently stayed there and used this place for business lunches and dinners and I always looked forward to the excellent service but it appears the mature/professional servers are no longer there. They had experience, style, grace and class. I understand turnover is expected but the world-class training "had" been the one constant. Did they reduce the training to save money? The food quality has also drastically declined. In the past the bacon was thick and freshly cooked with a hint of sweet, smokey flavor. I couldn't order enough. Now the bacon is of poor quality and flavor.

This "was" always a special place for me but it appears the "financial manager mentality" is now in charge and he or she is attempting to improve the bottom line at the expense of quality, service and value.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Rajiv M, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Lakerone,

First of all, thank you so much for your loyalty. You've been dining with us for years and I'm sorry to hear that your recent visit did not meet the service or food quality levels that you've grown accustomed to receiving.

Please accept my apology on behalf of the entire culinary team. I'll be sure to share your feedback with them so that we can review our internal standards to create a more memorable experience for you, and all of our diners.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Park 75, soon! Thank you again for your review.

Rajiv Malhotra

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I was only there for one night, picking up my granddaughter at the SCAD art camp (very close, by the way). Everyone was welcoming, the room was great, and the in-room breakfast was nothing short of spectacular. I even was given special, house-made caramel candy for "the drive home." Way to go, Four Seasons!

Room Tip: I was on the 17th floor, tucked away in a corner (room 1714). It was VERY quiet. I like that.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MimiMountPleasant_SC
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I travel a lot and sometimes for work I have to stay in so so places, sometimes I get great places. The best places always hold the standard, the Four Seasons ATL has set a new standard.

I would describe the service as flawless, nothing short, nothing less. From check-in to check-out it was just amazing. I love me a good Ritz and for years the Ritz downtown was my go to place but the service their is slacking and their rates are rising.

I hadn't been to this hotel since it was the Occidental Grand way back in the day. The building is the same but the service is awesome which makes all the difference. Anytime I can I'll return to this property over everywhere else in ATL.

4  Thank fsview11