“Hilton - Atlanta Airport”

Hilton Atlanta Airport
Ranked #91 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Lake Ridge, Virginia, United States
“Hilton - Atlanta Airport”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

My recent stay at the Hilton - Atlanta Airport was great. This was the first time for me at this particular Hilton property near the Atlanta Airport - they have many. The check in process was spot on and quick. The room was very nice. The bathroom was nicely updated with full showers. Overall the amenities at this property are better than average. Hotel restaurant was good. Bell staff and Concierge service was excellent and helpful. I look forward to a future stay at this location.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Crystal M, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Dear Chris C.

Great! Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay, we are glad to hear that everything went well for you and hope that you stay with us again in the future.

Crystal M.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (233)
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for business, our stay was for 30 days at a time, and the suite was very comfortable, and I loved the contemporary design throughout the hotel. The only issue we had was coming the end of our stay, we came back from dinner and the room smelled like someone was smoking pot inside the room. The manager was called and they gave us free dinners and breakfast and had to move us to a new room. Take away keep a close eye on who goes into the room.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Ssussy25,

Thank you, for the feedback and taking the time to respond to us. I want to apologize for the inconvenience that cause you to encounter. I ensure you we strive on not just great customer service but also the protection of our guest. We did investigate the issue to insure no other guest will experience the same issues.

We do hope that you come back and stay with us and let us show our wonderful hospatility.

Warm Regards,

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I stayed at the Hilton Atlanta Airport for just one night. I had to return my rental car at noon and was very happy to see I was able to check in early. The room was very nice and modern and clean. The only bad thing about the room was the water pressure was so low, for the ladies that have long hair it will take forever to get the shampoo rinsed out. Since I am a gold member with Hilton Honors, that gave me access to the executive lounge. I went up at 5pm for happy hour. The snacks were many options (more so than other lounges I have visited) but the happy hour was not FREE. I have never been into an executive lounge with the Hilton group where they charged for drinks. I was shocked. The continental breakfast in the executive lounge was good, wish I had more time to enjoy it, but I had a flight to catch.

Price was kind of high for the room, so I used the points and pay option with my Hilton points.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Dear Snf8track,

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay and letting us know how we are doing. I apologize for the inconvenience for your experience in our Executive lounge. We hope that this doesn't discourage you from continuing to stay with us in the future. We would love to see you at our hotel again.

Please feel free to contact me if you need assistance.

Regards,

Drogheda
Reviewed 30 November 2013

The shuttle ride to and from the airport was quick and efficient, as was check in.
Due to my Hilton Honors status (Diamond) I was upgraded to an Executive Room on the 17th floor. Decor and fittings were of an extremely high standard - the room looked as if it had been remodelled recently as there was a contemporary feel with no sign of wear & tear.
The evening snacks in the Executive Lounge were excellent - among the best I have tasted in a Hilton lounge. Marvellous stuffed mushrooms!
The Lounge also served continental breakfast, but I opted instead for the full breakfast at the Magnolia Restaurant at Lobby level. Extensive and varied buffet with a superbly cooked omlette.
And all this for under 90 dollars room rate! :)

Room Tip: Top floor is Executive level.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Crystal M, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Dear therealnickpark,

Wow! This is amazing feedback and we really appreciate this joyful response, from your recent stay. It gives us great pleasure having you as our guest and most of all making your stay, very memoriable. With this we strive to continue to make every guest stay great, just as yours did and again thank you for taking the time to share we us.

Hope to see you again in the future, best wishes!

Philipsburg, St. Maarten-St. Martin
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Stayed her a week ago for a conference.The room was good with adequate amenities , the bed was very comfortable and I loved the shower head. The indoor pool and hot tub was a nice touch (especially during the winter). I did not use any of the restaurant facilities. There are cheaper restaurants close by the hotel.

1 Thank Colinasita
Dear Colinasita,

Great! Thank you for the feedback and we at Hilton are happy that you had a wonderful stay and everything was to your liking with the conference. We do have a great staff and love to hear our guest, needs where met during your week stay.

We hope to see you in the future and wish you the best!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

The staff was nice, the rooms were comfortable, and the food was good. The shower door was poorly maintained, but it ended up okay. I ordered room service and received the food quickly. It tasted great as well!

Dear Trevor R.

Thank you for your feedback, we really appriecate you letting us know how we are doing. I want to apologize for the shower door and will see that it is taking care of. We strive daily to improve our services and with our guest help with can make your stay, enjoyable.

I hope that this doesn't change your future plans with us. We thank you again for sharing your great experience and wish you many more with us.

NEW YORK, United States
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Overall it was a good experience. Would have liked to have had breakfast on the EXECUTUVE FLOOR, As I was satying there, But could not ind it, and I was pressed for time . I did not like the fact that there were people at the entrance to the hotel smoking. THERE SHOULD BE A DESIGNATED SMOKING AREA FAR REMOVED FORM THE ENTRANCE.

Dear Mayra P.

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us. We appreciate you letting us know how, we are doing. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you had looking for our executive lounge and the smoking from our front entrance hope this doesn't change any future plans with us, as we are constantly working to improve our services daily. We look forward to having you again.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any assistance.

Crystal M.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
The Westin Atlanta Airport
The Westin Atlanta Airport
#121 of 173 in Atlanta
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North
Courtyard Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport

Been to Hilton Atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!