We stayed at the hotel for a two days layover at Atlanta. We arrived late from our overseas trip and wanted an easy accessible place not far from the airport : the hilton atlanta aiport matched our criteria. They had a convenied airportshuttle which drove on and off the waiting time was never longer than 10 minutes, better than the local Marta metro :-)
The reception was quick friendly and simple just as the rooms clean and spacious.
We did not eat at the restaurant but at the the sports bar which is on the lowerlevel of the hotel. They had great snacks at a reasonable price.
However they don't have a nice terrace seating area for dining or drinking , somehow a must for cold europeans when they see the sun :-)
Shame that wifi was at an additional cost these days it is hard to imagin that hotels still charge for internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Atlanta Airport hotel is newly renovated with 17 floors and 507 guest rooms. Our contemporary full service hotel offers a warm, professional welcome in modern surroundings, near Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and less than ten miles from downtown Atlanta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Atlanta Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Atlanta Airport Hotel Atlanta
- Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport
- Atlanta Hilton