“Works well”

Ranked #90 of 171 Hotels in Atlanta
London, England.
“Works well”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stayed for a night in May on a layover between flights. For us the Hilton Atlanta Airport delivered everything we needed - reliable shuttle service, a friendly and efficient check-in, and a clean and comfortable room untroubled by aircraft noise.

Our Hilton Diamond Honors membership was recognised with a nice room and access to the Exec Lounge which, although a little soulless, served great cookies and coffee and we were sad that we had to leave too early to enjoy the breakfast there on the morning of our departure.

So often Airport hotels get the basics wrong but here everything worked well and we'd happily stay again when travelling through Atlanta.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Crystal M, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear tint7003,

This is Great! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we are even more estatic that you will be returning back to our property. We hope to see you again soon!

Crystal M.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (236)
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This hotel is excellent. I love how the rooms are setup for todays electronic world. They have plenty of outlets to charge all your devices. The wifi is very fast I did a speed test and it was 4 down and 2 up. This is great for a free service. The beds are very comfortable and the bath is well equipped. They do have several restaurants and this is were it slides. The food is good and prices are very high. They do offer a park and ride for $50 you 10 days of parking with a free shuttle, that runs every 15 minutes. The parking lot is secure and gated.

Room Tip: All rooms are well equipped.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear MATTB2,

WONDERFUL! Thank you for takinging the time to let us know how we are doing and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Crystal M.
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

This is the first time I have ever left a review. I arrived late, after midnight and had a nearly 40 minute check-in with only 3 check-ins before me. My room was nice but I learned that others in my group had gross poor rooms. During one of the days I was there a toilet sat in the hallway. I suppose they may be updating rooms over time? One girl in my group complained the bath tub wasn't draining. She said they plunged it and then left all the black sludge in the tub without disinfecting it. That house keeping would do it the next day. I was charged $43.00 for one drink and the worst BBQ sandwich ever served in ga. The service provided during our meetings and food served for lunch was awesome. Wifi was not consistent. Parking charges are ridiculous. Three day stay resulted in $56 worth of charges. I'm not going to type out every problem we had but my parking was paid for by my company. However it took me over an hour to get someone to give me a ticket so I could exit the parking lot. I'm thankful I didn't have a flight to catch though that ended up sticking me in rush hour resulting in an extra two hour drive time. The concierge also apologized for my other mishaps- not all mentioned here and offered me 5,000 Hilton points to help compensate. I didn't ask for them but he insisted on giving them to me. I just learned I didn't earn even 1 point during the whole stay. Staff just doesn't seem to follow through and I would never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank John D
David_GMAtlanta, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear John D,

I apologize the we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.

Des Moines, United States
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The room was near the elevator but still very quiet, clean and comfortable bed. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Never had trouble finding someone to answer a question. Have been to this hotel many times for business - love it!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

David_GMAtlanta, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Dear Carolyn S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so happy to hear you found the staff friendly and helpful.

We hope to see you again next time your travels takes you to Atlanta.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My stay at this hotel was entirely unexpected as I missed a connection due to weather and the airline didn't want to provide a free hotel night. I am a Diamond Hilton Honors member so I called and booked this hotel on very short notice. I received an upgraded room which was large, comfortable, and modern. Much better than the Westin which one might expect would be better.

The shuttle bus service runs timely and they came right over to the airport when I called them at nearly 1am. The hotel has an above-average gym.

If I was traveling to Atlanta for work or business, I would not stay near the airport. But if you are stranded at the airport, it's a very good option.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Jon5839,

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay.

I am so happy that you found the hotel to be a convenient and comfortable place to stay on a difficult day of travel.

We hope to see you back on a better day of travel/

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The bedroom in the hotel was great. The actual hotel is a little interesting as there were lots of people there who I don't think were staying there but were there drinking. We arrived late one night and left early the next morning. The room was lovely and very handy for he hotel. There is a bus which takes you to the airport when ever you need to go. I think it runs every 15 mins.

Room Tip: Great of quick and esy access to the airport.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Estev0
Dear Estevo,

So glad to hear you enjoyed your guest room.

We hope to have you are a return guest in the near future.

Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We overnight at this Hilton on return trips from Europe. The shuttle service to and from the airport is excellent. Rooms have been updated and are nice sized. The executive lounge has improved from days past. The hotel dining options are fine. The staff are courteous and professional.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
The Westin Atlanta Airport
The Westin Atlanta Airport
#111 of 171 in Atlanta
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North

Been to Hilton Atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!