“Outstanding Staff at Hilton Atlanta Airport”

Hilton Atlanta Airport
Ranked #91 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Thank you to the superb staff at the Hilton Atlanta Airport who were key to a smooth 26 hour journey with a three year-old. My stay at the Hilton was to try to maximize sleep between two ten-hour flights. With a six hour lay-over in Atlanta, every minute was precious. Also, the logistics of getting to and from the international terminal were really vital, given the steps on and off the shuttle with stroller, child and luggage. The check in was smooth and fast and without even asking, the staff and concierge arranged a direct shuttle back to the international terminal for me and my daughter. I never imagined that the long journey would go so smoothly - thank you!!

2  Thank Cristina F

Reviewed 25 June 2014

After missing a connecting flight, we were forced to find a hotel near the airport. After calling and reserving a room, the shuttle service was promptly at the airport and check-in was a breeze. The hotel was clean and the guest rooms were very comfy. I would recommend this hotel for anyone that finds themselves having to stay overnight near the airport.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Hotel Staff was very helpful and courteous. There were no microwave in the rooms. I loved the view from the hotel seeing the airport. Would I stay here again? Not sure, because I really like staying in hotels that have free continental breakfast and microwaves in rooms.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My husband and I stayed here for Dragon Con as it offered special rates and a shuttle every day to and from the convention. It left plenty early every morning but left too early every evening, last bus leaving around 7:30 and the parties go well into the night. But other than that, the service was excellent and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was extremely polite and one step ahead of all my questions and requests. We are already booked here for the next convention.

One more note, there is a Starbucks 'We Proudly Serve' onsite but they do not know how to make the fancier items. Stick to the house brew.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kacey75
Crystal M, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Kacey75,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing, we are glad to hear that you will be attending next year's Dragon Con Event. We are excited to see you every year and look forward to see you again.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stayed for a night in May on a layover between flights. For us the Hilton Atlanta Airport delivered everything we needed - reliable shuttle service, a friendly and efficient check-in, and a clean and comfortable room untroubled by aircraft noise.

Our Hilton Diamond Honors membership was recognised with a nice room and access to the Exec Lounge which, although a little soulless, served great cookies and coffee and we were sad that we had to leave too early to enjoy the breakfast there on the morning of our departure.

So often Airport hotels get the basics wrong but here everything worked well and we'd happily stay again when travelling through Atlanta.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear tint7003,

This is Great! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we are even more estatic that you will be returning back to our property. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

This hotel is excellent. I love how the rooms are setup for todays electronic world. They have plenty of outlets to charge all your devices. The wifi is very fast I did a speed test and it was 4 down and 2 up. This is great for a free service. The beds are very comfortable and the bath is well equipped. They do have several restaurants and this is were it slides. The food is good and prices are very high. They do offer a park and ride for $50 you 10 days of parking with a free shuttle, that runs every 15 minutes. The parking lot is secure and gated.

Room Tip: All rooms are well equipped.

Dear MATTB2,

WONDERFUL! Thank you for takinging the time to let us know how we are doing and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

This is the first time I have ever left a review. I arrived late, after midnight and had a nearly 40 minute check-in with only 3 check-ins before me. My room was nice but I learned that others in my group had gross poor rooms. During one of the days I was there a toilet sat in the hallway. I suppose they may be updating rooms over time? One girl in my group complained the bath tub wasn't draining. She said they plunged it and then left all the black sludge in the tub without disinfecting it. That house keeping would do it the next day. I was charged $43.00 for one drink and the worst BBQ sandwich ever served in ga. The service provided during our meetings and food served for lunch was awesome. Wifi was not consistent. Parking charges are ridiculous. Three day stay resulted in $56 worth of charges. I'm not going to type out every problem we had but my parking was paid for by my company. However it took me over an hour to get someone to give me a ticket so I could exit the parking lot. I'm thankful I didn't have a flight to catch though that ended up sticking me in rush hour resulting in an extra two hour drive time. The concierge also apologized for my other mishaps- not all mentioned here and offered me 5,000 Hilton points to help compensate. I didn't ask for them but he insisted on giving them to me. I just learned I didn't earn even 1 point during the whole stay. Staff just doesn't seem to follow through and I would never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank John D
David_GMAtlanta, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear John D,

I apologize the we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.

David Piscola

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North
The Westin Atlanta Airport
The Westin Atlanta Airport
#97 of 172 in Atlanta
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport

Been to Hilton Atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!