After a trip to Vegas I surprised my hubby with an overnight stay. Our flight didn't land until after 8 and the luggage took what felt like forever to come out so I was glad we didn't have to drive back to Birmingham so late. We arrived at the hotel and check-in was completed within a few minutes. Thankfully late check-in is not a problem here. When I made the reservation I asked to be moved up to the executive suite and was surprised that it was honored and our room was on the 15th floor! I was so excited! The room had all the latest advances in technology. It even had a docking station for an iPod/iPhone and a big screen tv. The bed was so comfortable. It felt like we were sleeping on clouds! Overall the service was great! The staff was great! The room was great! Checkout was a breeze! I highly recommend Hilton Atlanta Airport to those visiting the area and we will be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Atlanta Airport hotel is newly renovated with 17 floors and 507 guest rooms. Our contemporary full service hotel offers a warm, professional welcome in modern surroundings, near Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and less than ten miles from downtown Atlanta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Atlanta Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Atlanta Airport Hotel Atlanta
- Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport
- Atlanta Hilton